anyone up for a photoshoot?

anyone in brisbane up for a photoshoot? would be good if there was a few of each model (example. few stivos and few aurions) so i can do some group shots :D

so ANYCAR is welcome.

you guys can argue on the day and time (preferable at night) and locations :D

Edited by Ray89

my car *should* be done end of this week so how does this coming sat sound for everyone?

If everyone is good for this Saturday, that would be perfect. I'll be driving to Hunter Valley, leaving on Sunday night and won't be back for a couple of weeks.

hahaha well i dun think i can make it on saturday :( great aunties bday so yeah how about friday? anyone? i mean thursday ahaha seca boy wont be able to come on friday :) after the meet?

Edited by Ray89

Isn't dinner this thursday night? We could do it after that.

I'll be in this but no photos with anyone who thinks their yaris is JDM

whitestivo

I'm not interested in having photos with anyone who thinks their sportivo is the FASTEST AND BESTEST* CAR IN THE WORLD!!!111one

*I'm aware this isn't a real word

Hmmm. Looks like this week may not work for everyone. I guess next week would probably work better for everyone. Shame I won't be around then.

Well how bout we see how popular the meet will be this Thursday and then see who's up for some photos after that.

Man I am moving to Brisbane. I want to be able to participate in stuff like this, no one in boring Melb wants to do stuff. haha. ;)

Plus another Aurion up there to match wits with the likes of Daryl and co would be an interesting experience to say the least. I need to witness first hand of Crazy Daryl's driving style. :P

when you coming up tofuboi?

and yes evan the loop is possibly the worst place unless u go to the rape zone (refer to mick for details) and that is dark so yes could be done at the loop actaully

When I can get time off work. I have a week off prior to this other event im going to... MAYBE then :P It's in june tho.

when you coming up tofuboi?

When I can get time off work. I have a week off prior to this other event im going to... MAYBE then :P It's in june tho.

Thinking of throwing in the trip to Brissy before the National Meet eh? That's a good idea.

On the topic of interstate driving.... as of today, I am no longer banned from driving in Victoria :yahoo: