Performance Mods for Corolla

You have to be kidding right? You can't expect to be spoon fed.

I would have thought that a member like yourself who has been here for that long would already be aware of the thread at the top of this forum... as well as the search button.

PREVIOUSLY COVERED TOPICS - HAVE A READ BEFORE POSTING AS IT MAY ALREADY HAVE BEEN COVERED

I would have thought that a member like yourself who has been here for that long would already be aware of the thread at the top of this forum... as well as the search button.

PREVIOUSLY COVERED TOPICS - HAVE A READ BEFORE POSTING AS IT MAY ALREADY HAVE BEEN COVERED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA doing it as a stir mate just reading through some posts and see the same things over and over again just makes me laugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA doing it as a stir mate just reading through some posts and see the same things over and over again just makes me laugh

Hahahaha !! nice

there needs to be an emoticon to show how im feeling.. i'm thinking a little dude with a fishing rod... haha well played levinboy, DJKOR took the bait, line and sinker hahaha.

... DJKOR took the bait, line and sinker hahaha.

Yeah... because we need another jacka** to add more s*** to the board.

I did consider it as a joke, but when it comes to things like this.... I'll just assume the person is an idiot.

Anyways, if you think outside the box about my response, it is answered in such a way that if a noob does a search without even looking at the "Previously covered topics" thread firstly, then they will most likely click on this heading because it is an obvious title and will then direct them to that thread.

... DJKOR took the bait, line and sinker hahaha.

Yeah... because we need another jacka** to add more s*** to the board.

I did consider it as a joke, but when it comes to things like this.... I'll just assume the person is an idiot.

Anyways, if you think outside the box about my response, it is answered in such a way that if a noob does a search without even looking at the "Previously covered topics" thread firstly, then they will most likely click on this heading because it is an obvious title and will then direct them to that thread.

Hey dude its all good, dont get too excited. I probably would have fallen for it too a while ago, but u just gotta learn to not care anymore... no one's gonna stop people posting stupid topics, so just let them do it and then let the mods get rid of the thread, thats why we have mods.

U gotta have a laugh sometime.... after dealing with idiots all day, i come home to laugh, not get worked up...

• 2 weeks later...