NSW MEET UP SUNDAY 7TH MARCH

Hey NSW peeps

I am in Sydney for a wedding the weekend of 5-7th march and would like to catch up with some you guys on the sunday if possible. My wife is going to catch up with some work collegues so I am going to catch up with the TOCAU collegues!!

I have spoken to Mish and Xoom and they are looking at making this the NSW monthly meet instead of a saturday night.

So I will leave the rest in their hands to organise a venue and meet point for perhaps a small cruise and stop to eat!! (not at Max Brunner's at St Ives cause that place cost me a damm fortune last time I ate there lol)

Cheers SB

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good Pete!

Especially since the end is so close to home!

EDIT: Just released I actually have something else on that day...dam wont be able to make it!

Edited by Cappuccino

ok due to Chinese new year and valentines day, the planned south coast run will now be held when SB is in town.

Here are the details of the meet / cruise

Hey all,

Since we are all suckers for the south coast and some awesome driving roads, I have decided to plan a Cruise for when our fellow QLD member is down (2nd weekend of Feb 11-14th)

Mappy Linky PART 1 >> Clicky

This would be the first stage. A simple cruise from Bankstown Airport to Kiama. stop at the lighthouse (hopefully not so windy this time) and take photos.

Mappy Linky PART 2 >> http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...481682&z=12

From Kiama we will head up Jambaroo mountain road to get back up into the southern highlands and head towards Bowral for lunch.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...;z=16&via=1

Then a quick dash to top of MT Gibraltiar for a chat and some more photos in the shade!

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...e=UTF8&z=11

Then back home smile.gif

THINGS TO REMEMBER!

- Fuel tank of your favorite flavored jungle juice

- Cameras

- Working CB radios (Chan 32)

- Hats and Sunscreen

- Dollars for lunch

THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T BRING

- Poor driving style & attitude towards a group day out

- A box of red herrings tongue.gif

And sorry guys and gals, this cruise doesn't have my signature : Good lunch and then apple pie desert combo sad.gif. I know, i'm upset by it :'(

Stay tune to this post for any updates smile.gif

UPDATE!:::::::::: after some talks with myself, I have decided to go thru kangaroo valley (more twisties). Stop there for lunch at the pub. There is also a great fudge / ice cream shop there, then we head back up the mountain.

WHO THE HELL LOCKED THE OTHER POST???? HOW FARRKING GAY!!!!

I did!!!

I'm on my phone it wouldn't let me move it out of sight only let me close it. Thread was canned by request of pete.

it's not gay... It was pointless leaving it there if there was no actual cruise.

I did!!!

I'm on my phone it wouldn't let me move it out of sight only let me close it. Thread was canned by request of pete.

it's not gay... It was pointless leaving it there if there was no actual cruise.

i thought pete was organising a mountais run on sunday??? so we can meet up with ray :o

Sorry but something has come up and i'll have to bale. this is why the previous thread has been canned. sorry for the late notice

I did!!!

i thought pete was organising a mountais run on sunday??? so we can meet up with ray :o

Sorry but something has come up and i'll have to bale. this is why the previous thread has been canned. sorry for the late notice

nice...

GAY I SAY!!!! bahahahhahaha

Dude please get over it. The meet was canned due to the person organising it not being able to attend. This meet is happening so come to this one. All TOCAU members are welcome to come and join in no matter what Toyota model or car you drive.

The more the merrrier.....

Nah Tats it's indestructable!! After all we stayed on the wet roads at the Nat Meet on semi slicks with 2 big blokes and a little red headed afro in the back without a drama..... :P :P

Luxobarge FTW :toast::toast::toast: