Thinking of buying a sports exhaust?

exactly... he seems happy with it now so what's the problem??? Forget the bull***t and read the bottom line... :P

All he was saying in the post is how great it works with CAI compared to without it, as they SYNERGISE :P :lol::lol: I just wanted to say it once...

Now play nice... :P

Cheers for that Azza, it will be interesting to see the difference between the 2 stock stivos too, it makes some more sense, but I still believe will not give you a 100% definative answer, this will require you to get 5 stock cars, run them all stock, fit the exhaust then run them again, then you can find an average increase due to the exhaust only... But your plan looks good with the resources you are given... :D

Dude, I expect to arrive at an estimated sample size of n=5 per cell, that you have performed the correct power analysis using the mean difference and variability in power gains expected with the CES system?

If not, what kind of PhD student do you call yourself?

Did Trevor at CES even fit this to your car????

if he didn't fit it.. and you got some random dude to fit it, trevor is not going to give 2 ****s.. he makes the system and fits it and when he does everyone gets a gain..

No he didn't fit it. Don't you think that if he cannot guarantee gains unless he fits it, and he is unable to fit it, he should not sell it?

Also, what possible reason could there be for differences in gains due to whoever bolts it up to the cat? I would suggest that unless it was installed backwards or something completely incompetent, that the gains are most likely to be the same whoever the technician.

gravity freak = b4 - unhappy bout system.........after - happy bout system

this topic = closed!

nothing left to say .... so don't be turning this thread into more of a sh17 fight...

there is also no need to be blaming n e 1 ......

Wei Wei - you are right one the money. I am delighted with the system finally.

I shared my experience in what I believe was a ballanced and informative way. Whaqt people take from that is entirely up to them.

I feel that we all have a responsibility to keep this forum as free as possible of biased and blatantly promotional rating of equipment. Hence my finding it both strange and unnacceptable that Silver was so one-sided and defensive about this product and so completely unwilling to even entertain the notion that product is anything less than brilliant.

This one-sided presentation of opinion to me begs the question: What's in it for him?

i'll think you find that without brendan and craig, the cat back system from CES would never have been created or been in existance...

so personally they may take offence to theyre developed product being called a dud...

No fights intended. my peronal opinion