rev limiter on stivo

Can't you just take off the a/c belt? You'd still have a weight penalty, but it would be much easier to re-commission next Summer...

I've never really looked closely so excuse my ignorance, but is there a separate altenator belt or is it all in one? If there's only one belt for both a/c and alternator, it would be more stuffing around finding a replacement belt, but as everyone acknowledges - well worth it for the gains.

DANZ? nah, he's too much of a pimp to do it :P

all his wimmin would be biatching about it. and i dun think he'd wanna work up a sweat trying to park his car. looks bad... :P

haha count me in for that one too.!!!!!

by the way the important part about this mod is the condensor. just removing the belts won't change much. if your going to do it may as well do it properly. as for powersteering i don't think there's much to be had with that. as for gains... if i'm wrong do quote me

try the taller gears..... if you floor it ...the revs will come :)

after my ecu upgrage it has a lower rev limit in 1st as well (i know weird :blink: ) but but other gears it goes to 8200 no probs.... :D oh and the less you put the foot down the lower the rev limit as well... ie try 2nd gear sightly on the gas and take the revs as high as possible sometimes it cuts at 6....

try the taller gears..... if you floor it ...the revs will come :)

after my ecu upgrage it has a lower rev limit in 1st as well (i know weird :blink: ) but but other gears it goes to 8200 no probs.... :D  oh and the less you put the foot down the lower the rev limit as well... ie try 2nd gear sightly on the gas and take the revs as high as possible sometimes it cuts at 6....

uhm mx... mate... i'd hate to tell you this... but it shouldn't be doing that....

try going back to your tuner and get it done properly. that's a serious problem if it does it "sometimes"

blue_stivo its easy to regas... just go to a airconditioning joint should be done easily and cheaply.