10-12k to spend - what car to buy?

That is a really cheap 7th gen... hope there's nothing dodgy about it.

Pah Celicas better then Sportivo :P. Lighter, better suspension.. plus coupe goodness.

Now if you will excuse me, some Sportivo owners want to take me into a corner and beat the snot out of me.

That is a really cheap 7th gen... hope there's nothing dodgy about it.

Pah Celicas better then Sportivo :P. Lighter, better suspension.. plus coupe goodness.

Now if you will excuse me, some Sportivo owners want to take me into a corner and beat the snot out of me.

nah nothing too dodgey about it. just got reasonably high km's hence why it is cheaper. everything about the celica is nicer than the sportivo :P

Come on Phil....have a go at me now!

i like this celica, same motor, lighter car, fantastic buy mate.

No, the missus thinks celica's are a gay, older the more gay they are. Lucky yours is 2000. Now 1990's celica, they are Thorpie gay.

That's not quite true, she didn't like the dash.

whitestivo

No, the missus thinks celica's are a gay, older the more gay they are. Lucky yours is 2000. Now 1990's celica, they are Thorpie gay.

sig'ed

Hahahahaha! Gold.

celicas are definatly the racier of the 2 just sitting in them you sit so low to the ground

was it and sx or zr mate, what colour?

zr is good for the moonroof and 16s but lots heavier

sx was my pic when i was looking for one (before i got the aurion)

and the 99 and 00 ones are the quickest. lift came on earlier and rev limit was at 8350

in the 02 model lift came on later and limited at redline so it was impossible to stay in lift

then 03 up i think went back up to 8250 or there abouts

Edited by ELEGNT

celicas are definatly the racier of the 2 just sitting in them you sit so low to the ground

2000 SX in white.

Engine feels a little tired, however i will get a powerFC for it and see how it goes from there. It is easier to drive, much sportier (as you said you sit low (200SX low)) and its still good on fuel.

Plus its a toyota so it wont cost an arm and a leg to fix should anything go wrong.

the lack of ABS is the only thing which worries me considering the amount that I use it. :P

come out on Thursday night if you want to take the Rolla for a fang mate

and the 99 and 00 ones are the quickest. lift came on earlier and rev limit was at 8350

in the 02 model lift came on later and limited at redline so it was impossible to stay in lift

then 03 up i think went back up to 8250 or there abouts

Don't believe everything you see on forums. In AUS we have always had the same limits, we never got air injection and none of that annoying yank nanny crap.

If you want bad rev limiters get a Auto, 7800 RPM limit. Bring on my power fc and 8400ish rev limit!

You sure it doesn't have ABS? Check to see if you have airbags in your seats, if you do you have the extra safety pack and have ABS.

2000 SX in white.

Engine feels a little tired, however i will get a powerFC for it and see how it goes from there. It is easier to drive, much sportier (as you said you sit low (200SX low)) and its still good on fuel.

Plus its a toyota so it wont cost an arm and a leg to fix should anything go wrong.

the lack of ABS is the only thing which worries me considering the amount that I use it. :P

come out on Thursday night if you want to take the Rolla for a fang mate

ABS is for pussies... and can i take the rolla for a fang too? lol