Toyota Finance

Hey guys and girls, me an the Mrs were in at the local Toyota dealer the other day looking for our new car, and the car salesman asked us had we considered Toyota finance. We said no and said we were going with our Credit Union. So my question is, is it a bit of a scam or would it be worth going through? I never really considered it as an option because most car finance from the dealers is a rip off. So yeah if you've had any experiences good or bad please post in here.

I'm currently with them and they've given me fixed rate at around 10%, rates have changed now. Beforehand I spoke to my bank and Credit Union and they gave me a higher variable interest, around 11-15%.

The actual guys I dealt with were pretty nice and straight forward which was a very good stand point after dealing with the sneaky car sales man.

Overall I'm pretty happy with what they've given. Also Toyota Finance sends out email to their emails regarding their employees standards if that accounts for anything, the guy I dealt with was very pedantic that I fill this out.

Check here for the current rates:

http://www.toyota.com.au/finance/resources...te-schedule.pdf