Corolla newbie

Hey!

My name's Tim & I'm from Sydney, Australia.

I bought a 2002 Corolla Seca Conquest a few weeks back. Wrote my last car off & decided to get a solid & practical hatch. My last car was a Hyundai FX Coupe, which I'd modified here & there over the years. Had loads of issues with it towards the end of its life so figured something bulletproof like the Toyota was the way to go. I only really need a car for work & the odd weekend camping/surfing trip.

I hope to learn a bit about my 'new' car on these forums so will be sticking my head in from time to time. Not planning on modding it just yet but will no doubt change my tune over the coming months. Will look at suspension mods first if/when I do. Then intake, exhaust, etc...

This is how it's looking at the moment. Bone stock but in great condition for its age. A credit to the previous owner. He had also put the 17s on it. I bought & fitted the grille & eye-lids last week. DIY paint job but... the paint code lied & is actually a few shades off :(

DSC00294-2.jpg

This was my last car, sometime before the smash...

DSC00307-1.jpg

And after the smash...

DSC00282-1.jpg

I'm also into bikes, if anyone else here is. This is my current ride: a 2007 Hyosung GT650R (I'm still on a restricted bike licence). It has been de-restricted & has a nice pipe on it. I got a pretty good deal on it so it'll do just fine until I upgrade in a year or so.

DSC00264-2.jpg

Anyway, I hope to get to know everyone over the coming months.

Cheers!

Edited by OzFxCoupe

G'day and Welcome!

Neat rydes you have there

I think there was someone on the forum who went from a coupe to Corolla as well :g:

That hyundai has such a sweet look.. I'm sorry for your loss. Anw, your rolla will have a great look.. Good choice on choosin the car and joining the right forum. Welcome. :)

G'day and Welcome!

Neat rydes you have there

I think there was someone on the forum who went from a coupe to Corolla as well :g:

I had a hyundai excel, very similar to this coupe.. only mine wasn't as long LOL

good upgrade bro'

It's a very good upgrade :D