lift light

pretty sure its not possible with the oz delivered cars :(

NOOOOOOOOOOO why jebus, i'd so love to have the F1 shift lifts *** damn it

what about this one looks like a promo vid for some company called LEDmod.com

that was on celica apparently it needs aftermarket gauges to work properly something to do with light distribution the kits like 35 bucks us wouldnt be a too costly experiment i suppose

most of the celica boys have gauges form ledmods, they only have things for celicas and the tc

no reason why we couldnt try make the kit work in a corolla still dont know how they get them to change in the tach like that possibly the led's are dual channel hooked to a shift light actuator i just like the look of the dash in a light blue looks better that the red led's which seem to be climbing on board just about every mazda these days

most of the celica boys have gauges form ledmods, they only have things for celicas and the tc

no reason why we couldnt try make the kit work in a corolla still dont know how they get them to change in the tach like that possibly the led's are dual channel hooked to a shift light actuator i just like the look of the dash in a light blue looks better that the red led's which seem to be climbing on board just about every mazda these days

and every other holden/ford