Facelift ZZE 123 Sportivo splash guard a standard part?

I (and a bunch of other cars) managed to hit a chunk of truck tyre on my way back from the coast a couple of weeks ago, it jumped up under the front lip and caught the splash guard and tore the front down ripping most of the mounts away. I count myself lucky it didn't do more damage, if it had hit the front lip it could have been a lot worse... anyway I need to replace the drivers side splash guard and was going to order one from the wreckers. Just wanted to check first that the splash guard is the same on all ZZE123 models, and there isn't a specific sportivo part I need? If so, is the facelift and pre-facelift part the same? I figured it would be but thought I might ask the experts first. Cheers in advance!

Hey mate,

you will be right to go ahead and get the splash guard from either pre or post facelift rolla, doesn't have to be from a Sportivo either, its just a standard part on all ZZE's.

same sot of thing happened to me, but i got mine brand new from the dealer - $150 lol :P

good luck with it mate,

Evo

I have fitted several of these at work and found very minor differences between the models. Toyota changed the clip arrangements so holes changed shape. also, the font section where it links to the bar is slightly different between models and a bit of improvisation is needed. having said all that, we have bought several non-genuine ones and got them to fit various models for around 50% of Toyota price