Installing HID on Sportivo

Hey today i'm purchasing two HID kits.. one for the headlights which are H7 correct ? but what are the fog-lights ? also what led's do the parkers take in the front headlights and the rear number plate globes ? t10 ?

Is there any tips when installing them your self and is it easy enough to do ? also any tips when buying hid kits ? i'm buying the kits from a guy off firesports their only low beam which i've head is plenty enough and the ballasts are metal and water and shock proof. I'm getting them for $210 including 4 t10 led's....

Cheers and many thanks !

Trent

Hey today i'm purchasing two HID kits.. one for the headlights which are H7 correct ? but what are the fog-lights ? also what led's do the parkers take in the front headlights and the rear number plate globes ? t10 ?

Is there any tips when installing them your self and is it easy enough to do ? also any tips when buying hid kits ? i'm buying the kits from a guy off firesports their only low beam which i've head is plenty enough and the ballasts are metal and water and shock proof. I'm getting them for $210 including 4 t10 led's....

Cheers and many thanks !

Trent

I'm not sure about this so don't take my word as the sure thing, but I thought that the fog-light bulbs were HB4's? can someone correct me if I'm wrong, coz I'm currently looking for some HID's as well, plus I don't think that there is a kit for the ZZE's with a HID high beam either.. low beam is more than enough though

it might be different between the pre face lift and the face lift for the foggies..

pretty sure that the face lift is H11 but unsure of the preface lift

Your looking at HB4s for the foglights...h11 is for facelifted models which Trolla's isnt

it might be different between the pre face lift and the face lift for the foggies..

pretty sure that the face lift is H11 but unsure of the preface lift

Your looking at HB4s for the foglights...h11 is for facelifted models which Trolla's isnt

Yeah their HB4's mines a pre-face lift model as well, I know coz I bought somoe for mine recently.. just had to go hunting for the packaging to find out, HB4's for pre face lift model

ZZE Pre-Facelift

Low Beams = H7

High Beams = HB3

Foggies = HB4 or 9006

ZZE Facelift

Low Beams = H7

High Beams = H7

Foggies = H11 ( which is also the ZRE's low beams)

T10 bulbs for license plate and parkers for all ZZEs

You can also find the above info in your user's manual so as Daryl would say .....

RTFM :spiteful:

:whistling:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oi! If you've got nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh the memories. This forum sure has them.

post-5488-127044606471_thumb.jpg

cheer's guy's and girls finally got it all installed after a bit of modifying clips and finally getting globes in she's good to go... took it for a spin up on the black spur the other day and all the lights still work and nothings fallen off so that's always a good sign !

again many thanks and it worked out i had h7 headlights and hb4 foggy's ;) cheers Guni I also did finally find the manual and looked in there :D ha ha !