1zzfe Custom Exhaust

"Stupid people have stupid children, if you’re stupid, please don’t have sex.

If you insist on having sex then please have sex with animals, preferably animals smarter than you are.

That way by some biological fluke, you and the animal actually have offspring; the odds are that offspring will be less stupid than you are.

Please help stamp out this mindless mindlessness, keep your stupidity to yourself.

This message brought to you by the council of concerned citizens who are smarter than you are."

Edited by Beaver

firstly, congrats on the new buy! :)

i just wanted to say, please don't ever consider having NO CAT. Please think of our environment!

Oh, and not to mention that $10k on-the-spot fine!

If you insist on having sex then please have sex with animals, preferably animals smarter than you are.

That way by some biological fluke, you and the animal actually have offspring; the odds are that offspring will be less stupid than you are.

Please help stamp out this mindless mindlessness, keep your stupidity to yourself.

This message brought to you by the council of concerned citizens who are smarter than you are."

Edited by Beaver

environment is the last thing to think about haha.

at least until the acid rain eats the bodywork of your car and all you have left is are your front and back bars... :angry:

Then who are you going to blame... the aliens :P

firstly, congrats on the new buy! :)

i just wanted to say, please don't ever consider having NO CAT. Please think of our environment!

Oh, and not to mention that $10k on-the-spot fine!

BUY BUY BUY

Meh i know plenty of guys with no cat but i want to keep my beast legal, environment is the last thing to think about haha.

Pics - i should be able to get some tommorrow :D

And Danz, you seem to have issues making people spend money, but the mistake here is...you want me NOT to have a cat so i can get caught by the bacon and hence "buy" the fine...dont pay to buy?

Once i get my CAI i will get a dyno hopefully and see what gains the custom system yeilds (seeing as we know most CAIs give 5-6kw). Speaking of which, anyone know any places in NSW that ship AEM or TRD CAI's for decent prices that can be negotiated over the phone?

ALSO, grimlock wherever you are, you need to fix your PM inbox, we have some business to discuss...anyone here know how to contact him? <_<

I was telling cougs to buy full exhaust system. And I do not support free-flow exhaust.

Mate take a few sound clips or make a short video clip for the rest of us to hear what ur beast sounds like

Edited by Beaver

Edited by Beaver

Edited by Beaver

Also here are the extractors, i think i ran it too hard too soon, the paint didnt dry properly  :P  getting it redone tommorrow though so should be all good  :D

Nice headers ;) esp that long 2 pipe stage pipes :D

you got b4 and afta dynos yet?

wei wei does that look like a low GI milo tin??? :P

Edited by Beaver