Federal 595EVO

Kenshin X

Hey guys i was planning to get some feds 595evo. but the place that i was gonna get them said that they aren't out until 6 months. i have checked the fed website and it does say its "under development"

yet some people claim they are able to get it *confused much*

can anyone confirm this?

otherwise i'm getting the 595s tomorrow...

size is 205/50r16 (stock rims for sportivo)

cheers

Kenshin,

I am currently running 595EVOs on my Sportivo, but on 17 inch rims. As you mentioned, the Federal website seems to suggest they are on their way. Shoot me a PM if you want and I will get onto the guys I bought my tyres from and see if the 205/50 16s are available yet.

Adrian

Kenshin,

I am currently running 595EVOs on my Sportivo, but on 17 inch rims. As you mentioned, the Federal website seems to suggest they are on their way. Shoot me a PM if you want and I will get onto the guys I bought my tyres from and see if the 205/50 16s are available yet.

Adrian

How do you like them in the wet / dry / corners ???

Kenshin,

Adrian

How do you like them in the wet / dry / corners ???

hey guan, yeah quite good atm, along a corner i usually drive by on the way my parents shop, i can only top ~50kph on my old tires (falkens zies i think), i just tried abit over 60kph yday night and just abit of body roll but it held :)

on the sunshine overpass, i passed a commo but he almost nicked me as he was kicking out :angry: saw the angry look on his face though. <_<

i tried a straight with semi wet roads and found that they held in lift 1st to 2nd very nicely without traction loss.

in the dry they are like claws on the road B)

i'm still getting used to the handling as the car now drives alot differently now so i'm not very confident on taking corners too fast atm... not until i'm on the track...

also i'm feeling the body roll thats apparent now as i go in corners at that speed :(

anyways, so far very happy with the tires... too bad the 595evos aren't out yet :(

just need to clock the 5000kms quickly so i can push it more :P

Kenshin,

Adrian

hey mate, thanks, yeah SOMEONE was saying that they are available but "HE" probably forgot that they are going on stock rims :P lolol jk

yeah i'd love it but that will have to wait for another few years/70,000kms now. see how i go for these ones :)

So far I'm enjoying my EVOs. Grip is good in wet and dry, and the cornering ability is far superior to the standard tyres. They won't last 60,000km like the standard tyres did though...;)

OpenEd a bit of throttle yday in the wet and around corners and omg was I shocked. What normally would slip on my old tyres had no problems on these at all! I'm really happy with these ones. They will do for me now before those evos are made for the 16s ;)

• 1 month later...

hey mate, thanks, yeah SOMEONE was saying that they are available but "HE" probably forgot that they are going on stock rims :P

Hmmmmmmmm ............... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

P1000891.jpg

P1000892.jpg

I reckon these will fit on the stockies .... don't you reckon ????

:spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

u smartass LOL :P :P :P :P :P

then how is the guy like saying its not available yet??????

where did u get those???

I WANTTTTT :D

edit: hey... i just noticed... why did it take u more than 1 month to get them ha???? :spiteful:

i will print that pictures out now and go back to the tyre place and demand them to get it HAHA :D

Edited by Kenshin X

... why did it take u more than 1 month to get them ha?

Want to wait till after my current tyres are almost gone. It has. So new tyres. Wouldn't be nice driving to Brisbane and Sydney with balding tyres.

:rolleyes:

... why did it take u more than 1 month to get them ha?

Want to wait till after my current tyres are almost gone. It has. So new tyres. Wouldn't be nice driving to Brisbane and Sydney with balding tyres.

:rolleyes:

thats awesome, and by the time u start ur next tracking day, those tyres would have worn in enough so u can start gunning it down the track muhaha :spiteful:

no more back kicking out and a new PB!!!! :clap: :clap:

btw pm sent :)

some pics... awesome tread design, looks like a track biatch :lol:

post-14801-127275230904_thumb.jpgpost-14801-127275231434_thumb.jpgpost-14801-127275232127_thumb.jpg

ahaha hmm they dont look like 595 EVOS they look like 595SS the model below the evos :) i got a set been happy but going for the RSR :)