Kakimoto exhaust

if you guys could remember i once mentioned that i would write to kakimoto racing in japan regarding thier Kakimoto.R series (TS366) with oval silencer type. i asked about the gain and this is what they just wrote back to me.

what do u think? is it worth getting or we should go ahead with CES? anybody has any idea about the gain from other systems???? :huh:

cheer

Dear Tony

Thank you for your inquiry.

But we have no data about the BHP.

The BHP increases by 3Ps compared to the just value after installing this part.

We can furnish you with this numeric value only.

Best regards,

Yukiko Nagasawa

For Kakimoto Racing

It's a sensitive issue the exhaust because its not a cheap mod, and if not done properly it will stuff up the car's performance. So far the CES is the only exhaust that has been prooven by some of our members. MAybe you should PM them and see what they think or use the search engine on the CES. Personally, i will get a CES as soon as i get the bloody car. CES, TRD CAI, and Unichip.

It's a sensitive issue the exhaust because its not a cheap mod, and if not done properly it will stuff up the car's performance. So far the CES is the only exhaust that has been prooven by some of our members. MAybe you should PM them and see what they think or use the search engine on the CES. Personally, i will get a CES as soon as i get the bloody car. CES, TRD CAI, and Unichip.

Does that mean your coming to Brisbane???? :P :P :P

Did I hear the words.....

MEET!!!!!!