TOCAU the new boostcruising

ELEGNT

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously mate, are you like 12yrs old?

the world doesnt revolve around you... are you that insecure that you need constant "OMG, UR RIDE IS SO AMAZING BRO!" comments?

who gives a flying fuq if your ride never gets commented on??

for me, the whole idea of the members ride sections is that you can have a thread purely dedicated to your car and all the mods that youve done to it... SO THAT YOU CAN TRACK AND KEEP A RECORD OF THE CAR AT DIFFERENT STAGES... its not for "props" from random strangers... :lol:

i'm probably being really harsh here, so sorry...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Danny Ive just gone past your thread in the members rides section. Youve done some decent work on the car and the comments youve got are encouraging. But put it into perspective dude, your car is at least an '04 model (since it is a facelift) and youve only joined the club in 2009, so its hardly likely that any of the mods youve got are a first for the 2zz owners on this forum. The sportivo is no longer the latest model and youve got mods which are pretty common amongst mod'd sportivos or some facelift 1zz's on the forum.

Just saying dude that you arent exactly being ignored on the forum and its not really fair to compare threads between different members, particularly if others have been on the forums for much longer which would probebly explain the number of pages on some members rides you are comparing to.

Ive put a lot of work into my car considering the lack of funds ive been working with the past few years and any feedback i get is appreciated. But the point of the members rides is to see what you started with and how you changed and added things there after... the praise you get from your hard work should be icing on the cake, it shouldnt be the sole reason to start a thread about your car.

I kinda agree, this forum is attracting a lot of morons lately -_-

ELEGNT does have a point, heres your proof:

Someone making an offer that isn't thru a PM to the seller, for a set of mint condition stock rims off a Sportivo:

ill give you 50 for all four. let me know if you're interested

hmmmm fifty dollars for a whole set of mint condition sportivo rims............ does anyone think this guy is over paying **sarcasm** (they should really make a font for sarcasm)

Seriously people that do this completely grind my gears

This is a forum for Toyota's how ever ide rather post my corolla on boost becasue i get more people interested in it than on here. Unlike some other people who have like 5-10 page long threads. As far as i see the only good thing about this forum is the for sale section.

you are an idiot mate, stay on boost cruising then. my threads like 20 pages long actually thats because i actually have something done to my car unlike you, send me the link to your thread on boost then im pretty sure it will be alot of fails in replies, especially if you tell them u pulled a 17.1 quarter.

im going to put my input in your thread now so it keeps you happy

I was just doing my usual reading through new posts and whatnot and I think it has finally hit me.

I have reached the point where I really CBF responding to things here anymore. It seems to be getting more disorganised now to the point where I don't seem to want to clean it up.

I have reached the point where I really CBF responding to things here anymore. It seems to be getting more disorganised now to the point where I don't seem to want to clean it up.

Took you long enough ..... I've reached that quite a while back ;)

Join the club brother!!!! :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: