[VIC] 13th June 2010 Heathcote Drags

Hey Guys,

I have had many of you guys come along to our Dyno Days and have noticed how competitive you are against each other so thought this event might be of interest.

Finally you can see whos car is quicker :)

Check this out.

13th-June-2010-Heathcote-Drags.jpg

As usual, please check this link prior to going to the meet for last minute changes (unlikely but possible)

http://www.gtccoz.com/Resources/Events/20100613_Heathcote_Drags/13th-June-2010-Heathcote-Drags.jpg

Majority going are first timers so don't feel like you need to know how to launch your cars etc.

Just come and have some fun.

cyaz

B

OMG! Wheres tomee? Lets go launch our zres against each other man! For a laugh! quarter-mile time of high 18s? Lol!

johnny lmaooo ok lets do it !

ok i'm def coming if these two guys come, i will film the drag, i guess the guy who launches quickest first wins :P, also heard from johnny u miss shifted when u dragged with him one time LOL twas funny :)

Hrmmm.. quick launch.. double clutch.. right timing of gear shifts.. both same cars with almost same specs.

Tomee is about 100kg lighter than me with his model zre, so if it goes right.. he should win.. but you never know

Luckily.. we've both played Need for Speed Underground back in the day.. and practiced perfect shifting..

Just dont hit redline = rev limiter = fail