spare parts???

Hey All,

If anyone has any spare parts for a 1984 Hilux/4 Runner (3 Y Petrol) I am interested in buying.

ESPECIALLY IGNITION BARREL, REAR SECTION OF EXHAUST (MUFFLER NOT CAT CONVERTER, REAR WINDOW REGULATOR (4 RUNNER).

Will be looking at doing some other repairs and havent really checked out whats wrong with it as yet so may be after more too.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey All,

If anyone has any spare parts for a 1984 Hilux/4 Runner (3 Y Petrol) I am interested in buying.

ESPECIALLY IGNITION BARREL, REAR SECTION OF EXHAUST (MUFFLER NOT CAT CONVERTER, REAR WINDOW REGULATOR (4 RUNNER).

Will be looking at doing some other repairs and havent really checked out whats wrong with it as yet so may be after more too.

Thanks!

i have a complete 85 and 86 model hilux here..have the rear exhaust from under cab to rear with muffler $50 and barrel here also..im in qld , where r u located..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Thanks!

i have a complete 85 and 86 model hilux here..have the rear exhaust from under cab to rear with muffler $50 and barrel here also..im in qld , where r u located..

That sucks! Im in Adelaide...just came back from QLD 3 days ago. got the new barrel already ... muffler I can get new for $130 so will probably do that. Thanks!

Edited by Pete Q

• 1 month later...

What condition are the tubs in for the extra cab utes? I have a friend who is looking for one if you are interested in selling one.