Landcruiser 200 T/D DEALS

qwkr1

Hey guys,

Just want to say G'day to all. :)

I have only just joined the group and I'm looking to upgrade my SR5 to the new Landcruiser.

I'm just wondering if people can point me out in the direction of any dealships on the east coast doing great deals on the Landcruiser 200 Turbo Diesel range.

I read in another post that 200 Diesel Sahara was picked up for $100K

I have been quoted been quoted $79,000 for the GXL Diesel (no K.D.S.S.) Driveaway

But I will also consider the VX and SAHARA.

I would really appreciate any help - this is a huge investment for my young family.

Thanks Heaps :)

Hey guys,

Just want to say G'day to all. :)

I have only just joined the group and I'm looking to upgrade my SR5 to the new Landcruiser.

I'm just wondering if people can point me out in the direction of any dealships on the east coast doing great deals on the Landcruiser 200 Turbo Diesel range.

I read in another post that 200 Diesel Sahara was picked up for $100K

I have been quoted been quoted $79,000 for the GXL Diesel (no K.D.S.S.) Driveaway

But I will also consider the VX and SAHARA.

I would really appreciate any help - this is a huge investment for my young family.

Thanks Heaps :)

Hi We have just purchased another Lanndruiser VX 200 Turbo Diesel, we take delivery in Oct 2010

im actually selling one now if your are interested its a 2008 VX Turbo Diesel,my wife drives it has all the extras that u can imagine cost us nearly $100,00 two years ago and it has 34000k's

always garaged and never been off road and would like about $83000 if you are keen, we are in Sydney

Hi We have just purchased another Lanndruiser VX 200 Turbo Diesel, we take delivery in Oct 2010

im actually selling one now if your are interested its a 2008 VX Turbo Diesel,my wife drives it has all the extras that u can imagine cost us nearly $100,00 two years ago and it has 34000k's

always garaged and never been off road and would like about $83000 if you are keen, we are in Sydney

Hi, I'm in Sydney and would be potentially interested in your VX. PM me if I could obtain more details.

Thanks, Scott

• 3 months later...

Toyota sales person here in Victoria. If you're interested in a 200 series I'm your man.

I've got 3 60th Anniversary Turbo Diesels in stock at the moment!