AUTOSALON MELBOURNE 2011/2012

Hey fellas,

As some of you might know, Im thinking of going into autosalon hopefully next year if financials allow or if not, ill go in there in 2012. Obviously I still have a lot of work to go, maybe only accomplished 10% so far so i know its still a long way off. However, i have this goal and i want to acheive it.

Was chatting to a member INDOMI who has gotten into autosalon in the past, and he advised me to create a team. Which is why i started this thread

I was thinking of having a toyota team, and we can represent TOCAU in autosalon. So if your interested in this, let me know. Ive got a vision where everyone in the team has a full custom worked interior, exterior work done (custom?), custom sound system set up, dumped on its ***** (all mods similar to all the visual mods in the cars Ive seen in autosalon in previous years).

If this sounds like you or you have similar goals in making your ride a show car, please PM me or post up your interest. Then if this TOCAU team hits off, we can help eachother and what not so our cars will be ready for autosalon. Melbourne members only please and no time wasters

Thanks,

Reece

Edited by private number