Perth Cruise 07/08/2010 (freo to toodyay)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha!! Good man. Can't wait for this cruise!

Yeah me too, and whats better, the Supra is going into WTF on Monday so its ready for the cruise! You guys better keep your distance till I'm used to the extra power ill get from the new dump, I/C and tune :lol:

Yeah me too, and whats better, the Supra is going into WTF on Monday so its ready for the cruise! You guys better keep your distance till I'm used to the extra power ill get from the new dump, I/C and tune :lol:

I'll do you a deal.

I will keep my distance, if you make your tyres completely bald by the end of the cruise =P

Just kidding, everyone will be on their best behaviour as always.

Edit- Anyone bringing a walkie talkie? They work pretty good especially if the pack gets seperated

Edited by Gonzalis

I will keep my distance, if you make your tyres completely bald by the end of the cruise =P

Haha, one prob, I have an open diff haha, single pegger woo!

I couldn't do a burnout to save my life :lol:

Edit: I have a couple of walkie talkies, they kinda suck but I'll bring em.

Edited by Mole

hahahaha you guys better watch out ill unleash a mighty 7rwhp on your asses thats right 7hp thats not a typo

Pretty sure you wont be going anywhere with 7rwhp, thats like a 50cc scooter. Sure its not 70?

I might come down for some of the cruise, not sure if i'll go all the way to Toodyay though. What stops are we making from Freo? :)

I was thinking the same thing, but I checked how far it actually is, its not that far at all, about 100kms from freo to Toodyay, so you might change your mind as we're going. That huge cruise Andy organized was way longer then that.

WoOoOOT WOooOOOoOT Just one more week to go!

Yeah its getting close going to be pretty good. Me and a couple of mates did it today its like 130km. With some good roads thrown in for fun and we stop off in mundaring for lunch and fuel. Mole: i wasnt be serious man just kidding

1. Jason

2. Aaron (Mole)

3. Simon (nannaspec)+5

4. Emanuel (Dependant on start time) +2,3 (Maybe)

5. Andy (And1)

6. Hai (HaiiSon)

7. Cypher

8. Jack, who's not on these forums [Ae82]

Also, for the people that have +'s next to them.. Does that tend to the additional cars going or just people?

Forcast for Saturday is Sunny. Its going to rain the two days before a bit.

hell yeah nothing better than a drive through the hills on a sunny day, hopefully getting the car back today

got a new exhaust and carby gonna be sweet!

Dont forget its tomorrow at 10.30am at the welcome wall infront of the maritime museum and we will be leaving 11.00am on the dot if you are not there you can meet up with us later at jocoby street in mundaring at around 12.30.

thanks guys for being a part of this and see you all bright and early tomorrow morning

Got my car back, 15 mins after I leave on the way home it breaks down. RAC cant fix on site, so towed to RAC myaree.

So no Supra, but dads lending me the MIGHTY SX4, so I'll still come along in that.

Mega thanks to LEGEND for the ride home! Lucky you drove past.