Camry Wont start :(

ToyotaSv21

Hi guys i got a Toyota camry sv21 i was driving home last nite after work and as i pulled into the drive way the car just died lol. i changed the starter motor but that didnt fix it alternator and everything eles works 100%. Im thinking its got something to do with the fuel pump in the engine but, not to sure it trys to kik over like nenenen ennenene nosies but wont engage does anyone know

what may be the problem ??

thanks guys hope u can help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i got a Toyota camry sv21 i was driving home last nite after work and as i pulled into the drive way the car just died lol. i changed the starter motor but that didnt fix it alternator and everything eles works 100%. Im thinking its got something to do with the fuel pump in the engine but, not to sure it trys to kik over like nenenen ennenene nosies but wont engage does anyone know

Contaminated fuel????????

as i pulled into the drive way the car just died lol. i changed the starter motor but that didnt fix it

i'm not surprised eventhough i'm not a mechanics. the starter motor as it's name suggested is only for starting the car. why, did you happen to have a spare starter motor lying around is it? lol....

it's also obviously not the battery if it kicks over strongly. don't go changing the battery too lol........

instead of guessing which part is broken and replacing them in random, why don't you let the mechanics fix it for you?

if you insist of trying, usually it's caused by either fuel not getting to the engine or there's no spark. so things like fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, spark plug leads or some other electrical faults.

it just died suddenly?it could be the ECU, coz if it was the fuel pump, the engine would start losing power coz not enough fuel is distributed to it and the car would shake awkwardly.ECU must have died suddenly and once it dies and you turn the ignition key, there would be no spark whatsoever. better bring your car to the mechanics.

Edited by seifer

it just died suddenly?it could be the ECU, coz if it was the fuel pump, the engine would start losing power coz not enough fuel is distributed to it and the car would shake awkwardly.ECU must have died suddenly and once it dies and you turn the ignition key, there would be no spark whatsoever. better bring your car to the mechanics.

If the starter motor could crank but the engine could not start, most probably it's the fuel pump or spark plugs system...My fuel pump died once when the car had 300,000km on the clock