wheel nuts....

MRRUNX

hey bro wassup!, i got sum but its on my car waiting for locknuts to arrive from this place. Btw, i heard from row ur car still not sold yet....what a shame...i thought it would be gone since it was been deposited.

Hi i have a set of The Wheel Lock Nut Set 12x 1.50mm Tapered Seat Wheel Lock Nuts Packet Is Opened But Nuts Not Used

If They Fit Your Car Take Them For $ 20

Hi i have a set of The Wheel Lock Nut Set 12x 1.50mm Tapered Seat Wheel Lock Nuts Packet Is Opened But Nuts Not Used

hey there,

mmmmm so you are not sure if they are the right wheel nuts to put my stock sportivo rims on my sportivo? can anybody confirm if they are the right nuts or not? ive already stuffed up and bought myself a set secondhand and they did not fit. -_-

if i can get confirmation then ill take them :)

cheers

hey there,

mmmmm so you are not sure if they are the right wheel nuts to put my stock sportivo rims on my sportivo? can anybody confirm if they are the right nuts or not? ive already stuffed up and bought myself a set secondhand and they did not fit. -_-

cheers

Negative. Will not fit.

You need shank type wheel nuts not tapered :)

hey there,

cheers

Negative. Will not fit.

thought so... do u know where i can find a set excluding supercheap auto where they sell 4 for $20 or toyota where they sell a set for $150. i want to put my car back to stock but have no nuts to put my stockies onto the car lol so hard to find...

hey there,

cheers

Negative. Will not fit.

thought so... do u know where i can find a set excluding supercheap auto where they sell 4 for $20 or toyota where they sell a set for $150. i want to put my car back to stock but have no nuts to put my stockies onto the car lol so hard to find...

Then I guess ebay is your friend lol :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

looking for a set of wheel nuts that will fit stock corolla Sportivo rims. cheaper the better. Don't mind if they aren't in good condition

Cheers

I've got a few sets of Toyota shanked nuts, will PM you.

hi guys,

looking for a set of wheel nuts that will fit stock corolla Sportivo rims. cheaper the better. Don't mind if they aren't in good condition

Cheers

I've got a few sets of Toyota shanked nuts, will PM you.

pm replied! :)