Toymods Dyno Day 11

Proudly Supported by and held at:

Silverwater Automotive Services.

1/141 Silverwater Rd (cnr Fariola St)

Silverwater NSW 2128

Cost:

Members $45 (Both 2WD & 4WD).

Non-Members $50 - 2WD, $65 - 4WD.

Thats right the 11th Bi Annual Toymods Dyno Day is scheduled for Sunday July 3rd 2005. (8.30am Start !)

Dyno Day 11 will be held at SAS in Silverwater, the new home of Toymods Dyno Days. Dyno runs will still be conducted in "Shootout" mode on a 4WD Dyno Dynamics Chassis Dyno. This is the same software as used at Summernats and is the industry standard for Dyno Dynamics.

The day is open to members and non members alike, all vehicles both Toyota and inferior - "I mean otherwise" - are more than welcome. Remember! ANY vehicle can compete but to be eligible for the Trophies the car MUST be TOYOTA powered.

Each vehicle will receive ONE Run on the 4WD Dyno SAS.

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT! Please contact Rod Try on 0416 181 284 if your are interested in being the trophy Sponsor for Dyno Day 11!

FOOD!

The Day will start with Bacon and Egg rolls for Breakfast at $2.50 for members and $3.50 for non-members

For Lunch, members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $2 and a cold can of drink for $1. Non members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $3 and a cold can of drink for $1. Rissole sandwiches will also be available at $3 for members and $4 for non members

TROPHIES.

There will be 6 primary categories with the overall Killerwatt King perpetual trophy going to the highest overall score of the day.

Vehicles will be eligible to compete in only one PRIMARY class. The vehicle owner may choose to compete in a higher class but must do so before their Dyno Run.

The 6 Primary classes are:

Under 1800cc N/A Class

1800cc - 2800cc N/A Class

Over 2800cc N/A Class

Under 1800cc Forced Induction Class

1800cc - 2400cc Forced Induction Class

Over 2400cc Forced Induction Class

The 2 Secondary Class Trophies are:

Top 4WD

Most improved.*

* The Most improved Trophy is for the member with the Highest percentage kw increase on his/her car from the previous Dyno day. It must be the same Vehicle and must be back to back Dyno days where the entrant was a Financial member for BOTH events.

Class Trophies will be Presented at the end of the day for interstate competitors but otherwise will be presented at the following Toymods Monthly meeting, as will the Trophy for the Killerwatt King proudly sponsored by Redline Motorsport.

TROPHY ELIGIBILITY.

# Only FINANCIAL Toymods members are eligible for trophies

# Only TOYOTA powered vehicles are eligible for trophies. At a bare minimum both the block and head must be of Toyota origin.

# Toymods Membership if due or new on the day must be paid BEFORE your dyno run

# Only your FIRST Dyno Run counts towards the trophies. Should you wish to have a second run on the dyno you are more than welcome to do so. All are welcome to pay for a second run if time allows However Only the first run will be elegible for consideration. Time permitting Second Runs will be available at the end of the day.

The Offical Judging team on the day will accept comment from each vehicle owner BEFORE the car is unstrapped from the Dyno. The Judges Decision regarding any possible re-run is Final.

# The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No arguments will be tolerated with the Dyno Operators and any inappropriate behaviour will result in the offending competitor being asked to leave.

CLASS SELECTION.

The class eligibility for your vehicle is based on the presence of forced induction be it Turbo or Supercharger and the capacity of your engine. Since there is no way to determine an engine's internal modification capacity is based on the Original Factory capacity of the block used.

There are no boost limits for the forced induction classes, the toymods car club does not handicap those people who have constructed an engine capable of supporting higher boost levels.

There are also no restrictions on the type of fuel used on the day. Should you be running anything other than PUMP gas please advise the Dyno opperator PRIOR to your run.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact the toymods board on board@toymods.org.au

The Toymods car Club and SAS will not be responsible for any damage, no matter how, arising during testing/moving of the vehicles.

The Toymods Car Club Encourages Responsible driving to and from all of its events.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so whos coming along? Dylan, Zee?

Can Captain Upsidedown give us a discount if more Stivos go? I will most probably go Dave, say we meet somewhere and head down together? Dylan you going? Any other Sportivos in the Sydney area want to join in?

yep, I'm still good for this, will be glad to baseline... Finally

Dave what about membership, I'll need to be a financial member (for this one) if I'm going to go for the biggest gain at the next one ;) . What's the best way to arrange this, can I get you to refer me? I also need 1 other members signature though...

Sorry Zee no dicounts, it costs the club a fair bit to run this so ull have to pay up :P

You can meet at my place if you like, ill be leaving at about 8am though

Dylan you can join on the day if you like, there not to fussy about being reffered by other members.

hey can i come and just watch i just wanna meet some people im a new memeber so ill be in for meeting somewhere and cruising with you guys to it

by the way im a sportivo driver so yeah if that means anything to anyone

in regards to the rollas cruising together

cheers guys

hey can i come and just watch i just wanna meet some people im a new memeber so ill be in for meeting somewhere and cruising with you guys to it

cheers guys

Sure mate you are most welcomed to come along and why not dyno too? Then we can compare 05 to 03-04. We are all driving Toyotas so if anybody else wnats to come along, the more the merrier! :lol:

btw where do you live?

Z

cheers guys

Sure mate you are most welcomed to come along and why not dyno too? Then we can compare 05 to 03-04. We are all driving Toyotas so if anybody else wnats to come along, the more the merrier! :lol:

btw where do you live?

Z

cheers mate nah i dont think ill spend 50 bucks to find out what it runs stock if the figure are right it should be roughly 113 at the wheels i think but i dont know

im from penrith where abouts are all you guys meeting for the pre-cruise

cheers guys

btw where do you live?

Z

cheers mate nah i dont think ill spend 50 bucks to find out what it runs stock if the figure are right it should be roughly 113 at the wheels i think but i dont know

im from penrith where abouts are all you guys meeting for the pre-cruise

That's alright mate, its all a bit of fun.. i still don't know where i will be meeting up, most probably at Dave's (Screaminrolla) place in Campbelltown then head up to Silverwater. Keep checking out this thread for confirmation.

Z

You warm it up before, just go up and down the street then let it idle while you put 50psi in your front tyres, should be enough to warm it up and yes you get a print out

50psi in tyres! :blink: I remember some safety warning thing on the sidewall of my tyre saying no more than 40psi inflation or it will go Kaboom! :unsure:

Edited by ZEEROLLA

sorry guys, I won't be able to make it, something just came up

*disappointment in crowd* Awwwww....... :unsure: :P

One less contender for the under 1800cc NA class! Yes!! :P

And Dave should turn up in his Celica while Dylan call in sick :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA

sorry guys, I won't be able to make it, something just came up

*disappointment in crowd* Awwwww....... :unsure: :P

One less contender for the under 1800cc NA class! Yes!! :P

And Dave should turn up in his Celica while Dylan call in sick :P

what time does this thing end? cos I'll be free in the afternoon

hey guys its official im pretty certain ill be there

now heres the thing im new to the forum anda new toyota owner i dont know anybody here yet and probably wont be bringing anyone so i need you all to be nice and say g'day

ill be in the stock white sportivo

also zeerolla if your going from cambelltown im coming from penrith so theres probably no point meeting up before hand lol

Evl_50a: Not a problem see you there!

So Dave and Dylan, we all meeting at Campbelltown? Maccas?

Anymore Corollas or Stivos coming? Only 2 days away! :D Watch me get 130kw!!! At the fly! :P