2 keys on its way?

hi, just wondering does it ever happen to anyone?

I picked up my car on 4th June with one master key only, the saleperson told me because your car is under super faster delivery, so two other keys left behind, still in warehouse(I assume some where in Victoria), he told me those keys will hand over to me once get here(the dealer), also I haven't got the correct car manual for my sportivo(I compared with my friend's one, same model diffferent), I was given corolla manual. Since then I never heard from Nunawading Toyota. :angry:

Does anyone ever experience this before?

What should/can I do? :(

Edited by overloade

Not getting the key is an issue but im sure they will get them to u.

As for the manual in the pre-face lift sportivo the manual was the same as the normal corolla manual except where something was different for the sportivo it would put the 1ZZ specs and after it the 2ZZ specs.....

Anyone with a facelift stivo can u confirm this is also the case with the new one.

cheers

Bill

Could be just the case with your keys, My Nephew works at Mercedes and often transfers vehicles from warehouse to dealership and back again.

It's quite possible that the spare and service key were left at the warehouse.

I had 1 key left in the holding yard, it took them 3 days to find it but I have all my keys now.

Don't wait for them to contact you either, sometimes it helps to give them a nudge every noe and then.

Nunawading Toyota is one of the largest in Aus and I'm sure you are one of 100s of people they deal with every day, so give them a little credit.

I guess all this depends on how fussy you are and how content you are to wait.

When I went to pick mine up I checked all sorts of things before handing over the money, its a well known fact that once you drive away you rarely get the service you got when you were the potential buyer.

Simply put: if everything wasnt in order I kept the money and it remains their car.

I know a few will object to this attitude but thats just how I am.

I guess all this depends on how fussy you are and how content you are to wait.

When I went to pick mine up I checked all sorts of things before handing over the money, its a well known fact that once you drive away you rarely get the service you got when you were the potential buyer.

Simply put: if everything wasnt in order I kept the money and it remains their car.

I know a few will object to this attitude but thats just how I am.

I agree Mick...

If you don't give them money, then they still own the car, and when they know that the money is sitting there in the form of a nice peice of paper in your back pocket and they can't have it....watch them move to make sure your happy.

I was luck that I had bought my car (as with most of my car purchases) through a broker, and he won't accept the car from the dealer unless he is happy.

Myself, I'd be concerned about taking delivery of a brand new vehicle and not getting all the keys with it, especially since it is a pre-delivery check that they have them.

When I worked for Holden, our stock controller would not take the car off the truck unless it had everything. If a car turned up without the hubcaps, he'd send it back to the yard. n So when it would come to something like the keys, if they weren't all there, he wouldn't take the car...

As Dylan pointed out, keep onto them...

Good luck :P

Azza

Not getting the key is an issue but im sure they will get them to u.

As for the manual in the pre-face lift sportivo the manual was the same as the normal corolla manual except where something was different for the sportivo it would put the 1ZZ specs and after it the 2ZZ specs.....

Anyone with a facelift stivo can u confirm this is also the case with the new one.

cheers

Bill

Yep you get the same manual as normal corolla, exactly what said above

go back and talk with the dealer... im sure you can get the manual for free.. toyota does not fuss over 2 dollar booklets. =D iv requested tonnes of em and i got em all free :lol: from brochures to manuals..... the lot.... not to mention quotes and pricings.... so yea they will get you the one you want, they focus alot on customer satisfaction even though theres been problems with the rollas <_< As for the keys..... keep hassling them.... im still missing 1 key somewhere in AUSTRALIA :lol:

Edited by Mello