In-dash LED lights

Just wondering if anyone heres changed the colour of their LED lights in their dash board? I dont think i'd attempt to change these myself so does anyone know a place in melbourne where this can be done?

Thanks

Hi BlkZR

Danthuyer & myself have been experimenting with the options of alternate dash/console lighting.

I notice though that you are in a silly-car (no dis-respect intended, just a term)....

I am unsure how the dashes are different as I haven't pulled on of them apart yet to see.

Currently. as it stands, console lights inthe Corolla can be altered from the stock 'green' colour by use of silicone sleeves (condoms) or painting with hobby paints.

The actual dash lights in the Corolla Sportivo can NOT be changed as the red illumination comes from the printed red layout of the instrument cluster, ie to change it would require changing and reprinting your own instrument cluster card (enter stage left Northy :P )

The lighing in the stock Sportivo Head Unit can NOT be changed as the green lights is displayed from 2 small LED's soldered to the circuit board, but I am working on this...

Please look at the Inside/Outside section for more details...

Danthuyer and I will also updat when we have done more as we are trying for all varieties of colour....

pretty......

Cheers

Aaron :)