Pirate

I am in katherine NT. I am on my 2nd Aurion...first was an '07 Prodigy which I sold privately to get into a ZR6 upgrade model in black. Am a fan of these cars, especially the seamless acceleration and fuel economy on the 320 km run to Darwin. I haven't experienced any problems with either car. I run on 95 ron premium and can't fault the performance of the ZR6. Looking forward to the comments.

Hi every one, I have not long purchased a great second hand 2008 ATX Aurion. I really want to make it look like new again,but it has alot of scratches on the centre console. Can any one suggest a way that I can fix this, or does any one have a set of silver pieces that they wouldn't mind selling. I live south east of Melbourne.

Kind Regards Steve

Hi every one, I have not long purchased a great second hand 2008 ATX Aurion. I really want to make it look like new again,but it has alot of scratches on the centre console. Can any one suggest a way that I can fix this, or does any one have a set of silver pieces that they wouldn't mind selling. I live south east of Melbourne.

Kind Regards Steve

check the wreckers, ebay or like i have done for parts go to Toyota to buy the part your after brand new.

Toyota will have new parts so it will cost a bit more but it depends on the day what you want to spend.

I am in katherine NT. I am on my 2nd Aurion...first was an '07 Prodigy which I sold privately to get into a ZR6 upgrade model in black. Am a fan of these cars, especially the seamless acceleration and fuel economy on the 320 km run to Darwin. I haven't experienced any problems with either car. I run on 95 ron premium and can't fault the performance of the ZR6. Looking forward to the comments.

I'm Janet, a totally newbie to this community.

Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

Watch Devil Online Free

I'm Janet, a totally newbie to this community.

Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

Watch Devil Online Free

I smell the faint stench of SPAM...could be wrong but don't think so.

I smell the faint stench of SPAM...could be wrong but don't think so.

Don't worry mate. I can smell it too. Also it's funny how the signature isn't really a signature. It manages to get quote posted as well.

I shall give her one last opportunity to save her a55, otherwise the good ol' ban stick is on the way.

Edit: Or maybe not. I think I just discovered something interesting. I can not moderate sub-forums.