Eyelids

First off Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Red '05 Sportivo, and my previous car was a '01 Kia... (Don't judge me it was a straight swap from a '92 Celica with 350,000kms to the Kia with 70,000kms seemed like a good idea at the time... :S) Anywho so the new baby is amazing in comparison. ;)

Thanks to this stupid forum I am going to be broke for the foreseeable future... ;)

The stivo came with a front strut brace (I think it is called... The thing that goes from one side of the engine bay to the other) king springs.

I have made a list of mods that I am going to do over the coming months. :)

1. New Head Unit (already bought waiting on install got a pioneer AVIC f310bt)

2. Center Console Lights (going to make them red) **Side note where do you get the "condom" things from?

3. CES SRI (Emailed them earlier today for a quote haven't heard back yet.)

4. Rear Sway Bar

5. New Tail Lights (Or maybe just tint the ones I have)

6. HID Kit? Maybe if legal???

7. Kicker RS60.2 Front Splits RMS 90W

8. Kicker KS600 Rears RMS 65W

9. 4 Channel Amp

10. Reverse Parking Sensors

11. Eye lids

Anywho got a little distracted there, I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get me hands on some eyelids? In Australia preferably? I am in Brisbane if that helps but I assume they can be posted from most places as well.

Cheers,

Nick

ebay i got mine

If you are in Brisbane (as i am) you'll should come out to the Thursday meet, what those guys don't know about cars isn't worth knowing.

It's aurion central usually, but if your lucky, some real sports cars show up with the same engine as your mighty machine

whitestivo

welcome mate, good buy ;)

check out the workshop section to see how you can change those light condoms. i'd change them straight to leds as the colour slips will fade over time.

eyelids u can search in the forums i think someone was trying to sell them.

also... *gets flamethrower* u calling this forum "stupid". i'm gonna be the first to flame ya LOL :lol: or i'll let mick.wheelz (whos also in brisbane) to do it haha :ninja:

have fun hitting lift, u'll get over it in 5 seconds lol jk............................... :lol:

:blink:

I'm looking for the same thing, I ordered some months ago, never got them... your lucky your far away from Cyber Century here in Melbourne, I would never tell anyone to get anything from there coz their always full of some sort of bullsh!t excuss :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Duy, why don't you give me that flame thrower so I can burn that mo'fo down

Edited by jdmwhore

Duy, why don't you give me that flame thrower so I can burn that mo'fo down

i was there on wednesday last week at 11am but still not open. so couldn't get your money back :ninja:

Ok, little off topic. But isn't that the place you got the wingtips?

i ordered mine offline from melb, but the quality wasnt that great got the guys at the shop to sand it back and re-prime it again and so forth yatta yatta... turned out okay...

20347_1342626655331_1521150450_892736_8146270_n.jpg

Edited by 123R-Prozak