aurion

aurionbazza

Hey everyone. I originally bought a standard atx. Since i have fitted a boot spoiler, front fog lights and 19inch wheels. Recently got the front end lowered by 25 mm at pedders suspension in Moorooka. great job! Cost 475buks which includes a 4 wheel alignment. Recently got a dvd/gps head unit from china. That works ok, at times!! Everything about it is good except for the gps part plays up almost half the time. Still, it looks pretty cool. Looking to get heaps more done like a lip kit and because my car is metalic blue, toyota do a blue interior light setup thing, which im not 100% sure on but I think it will suit the car. Sure there is loads of advice yee guys can throw my way. hopefully I can help someone out along the way too.

Brendan,

'07 aurion

Hey everyone. I originally bought a standard atx. Since i have fitted a boot spoiler, front fog lights and 19inch wheels. Recently got the front end lowered by 25 mm at pedders suspension in Moorooka. great job! Cost 475buks which includes a 4 wheel alignment. Recently got a dvd/gps head unit from china. That works ok, at times!! Everything about it is good except for the gps part plays up almost half the time. Still, it looks pretty cool. Looking to get heaps more done like a lip kit and because my car is metalic blue, toyota do a blue interior light setup thing, which im not 100% sure on but I think it will suit the car. Sure there is loads of advice yee guys can throw my way. hopefully I can help someone out along the way too.

Brendan,

'07 aurion

Hi Brendan

Nice set of wheels you have, I was that asian fellow you chatted to when you ordered breakfast that day in Kangaroo Point.

Might see you at one of our meets! We don't bite...

except for Dee. :lol: