I want to buy TRD AURION superchangd

toms

Awesome! Looks like I know what headers I'll be ordering now. As for the Xede piggyback ECU - what exactly does it manage or allow that the regular ECU inhibits? Is it a necessary add-on to get the best performance out of these headers? Any complications or issues know when adding this on? Where is the best place to purchase it.

Once I know this information regarding the Xede Im gonna place an order and set it up with a full system and Varex mufflers.

:toast:

For extra power and blitzin performane, you COULD fill up with AvGas + Octane booster.

Not too sure bout the effect on reliability and longevity of your engine, but it'd probably go like mad for a bit!

But seriously, you're better off upgrading the ECU, running high octane unleaded after market supercharging, headers etc... it'll be a never ending project :)

Awesome! Looks like I know what headers I'll be ordering now. As for the Xede piggyback ECU - what exactly does it manage or allow that the regular ECU inhibits? Is it a necessary add-on to get the best performance out of these headers? Any complications or issues know when adding this on? Where is the best place to purchase it.

Once I know this information regarding the Xede Im gonna place an order and set it up with a full system and Varex mufflers.

Just need to bump up my previous question guys, Ill be placing my order for the exhaust system soon & need to know my options regarding Xede piggyback and those headers. Please help so I can put it through on time! :)

Beep beep, was thinking the supercharged route but it's too expensive for the final output Id get from it.

Just need to bump up my previous question guys, Ill be placing my order for the exhaust system soon & need to know my options regarding Xede piggyback and those headers. Please help so I can put it through on time! :)

Beep beep, was thinking the supercharged route but it's too expensive for the final output Id get from it.

To keep it simple the headers are currently ILLEGAL in Australia. No catalytic converter = illegal. Simple.

You can take your chances with buying them and hoping no cop finds out but if you do get caught your wallet will have a massive hole in it.

Edited by A Buff Hamster

To keep it simple the headers are currently ILLEGAL in Australia. No catalytic converter = illegal. Simple.

You can take your chances with buying them and hoping no cop finds out but if you do get caught your wallet will have a massive hole in it.

Meh. Let them go ahead with it. One, I want to see more results and two, I want to see said results without getting done for it. I'd personally never remove a cat from my car, and if I was to get something like this, I'd either go custom or find a way to keep the factory emission's control setup intact.

As for ARIon, if you don't know what the Xede does, research helps:

http://www.xede.com.au/about.php

If you don't understand how that ties in, then more research will teach you.

Meh. Let them go ahead with it. One, I want to see more results and two, I want to see said results without getting done for it. I'd personally never remove a cat from my car, and if I was to get something like this, I'd either go custom or find a way to keep the factory emission's control setup intact.

As for ARIon, if you don't know what the Xede does, research helps:

http://www.xede.com.au/about.php

If you don't understand how that ties in, then more research will teach you.

Hmmm would it be possible to get a less restrictive cat further down the system to still get the performance benefit of these/custom headers? Or would it still be restrictive to the point where it wouldn't be worth the minimal performance increase?