Needs a new battery

Silly_kah

Hey guys any suggestions on what brand of battery to get? i have bosch atm but needs replacing. im after hi-performance or something like that. ive seen some on this site but im not sure which one to choose. http://www.batteryworld.com.au/asp/index.asp?pgid=11201&cid=5864&transporttype=20&vehicletype=1123&make=741&model=12481&year=13584 any help would be appreciated thanks.

Unless your going hardcore with weight savings, just go down to your local auto store and grab whatever, as long as its the right sort it doesn't matter. If you need to know which sort specifically, just ask they'll have it.

ok great thanks! What happend is that I forgot to check my battery's water level left it to dry up and had to push my car to the side and ask a friend to jump start it >.< I filled it up with distilled water but i noticed that there has been a big difference. It takes longer to hit lift, im not sure if its completely got to do with the battery or did i stuff something else aswell? :o Thanks for the reply.

If you lost power for more then say, 10 mins, your ECU will reset and have to re-learn your driving behavior (its the i in VVTL-i), thrash it for 100kms or so and it'll sharpen up again.

If you lost all the water in your battery it might have effected its efficiency maybe as well, places like Battery World will check your battery 'health' for free.

What happens is, while im driving normally and try to hit lift at first, the acceleration from 3k to 6k is slow but from 6-8k gets really quick, but after a while when i keep doing it, it gets faster, is that it? :D btw got a new battery! feels better than before! my old battery had like 40% life left. :o