Bluetooth Pairing

Di-Lited

I've just bought a second hand 2008 Toyota Yaris YRS that has a CD Stacker/Radio/Bluetooth system in it. It looks like it's Toyota issue but it has no brand on it and it's not the same stereo as in the manual so I've no idea how to operate it. I've worked out everything except the bluetooth. When I try to connect my iphone the mobile finds the hands free but keeps saying that its unpaired. I read that I need a pass key but I didn't get one when I bought the car. Is there anywhere you can find or purchase additional pass keys? and can someone please tell me how I can get the bluetooth to operate. Thank you.

The passkey is a PIN to pair, you don't buy them as it's hard coded in the unit and sometimes can be changed. Usually default passkeys are 0000, or 1234, depends on the unit. If you can get a brand or model number it would help us. If the pass key has been changed a simple d/c of the battery should reset it to default, but if the unit has security coding and has been activated, d/c the battery will lock it. Try to get the model for us first, it will help alot.

depends what phone you using too..

my Galaxy S couldnt pair with my Nokia bluetooth no matter what i did, apparently Andriod OS is lagging abit in the Bluetooth coding department... :(

• 1 month later...

You need to go into "systems of the unit" (The tunes button push it once, Others (bottom right) , Bluetooth, Telephone.)

If your in melb, and still struggling, i could give you a hand.

Hope its the right unit though

• 8 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Akuma and every other person,I recently bought a Toyota Yaris 2008 car,I'm able to pair my Android device ,it's getting connected but while I play the song it's not playing in car,if you can please help me with this, any Yaris users.