I need RIMS!! (Near New?) Toyota Corolla 2010

Jaclyn

Hey Guys,

I am looking for near new rims for my 2010 Toyota Corolla.

I missed out on so many sales on here :(

Preferably 16 - 17 inch Rims with tyres. If you know anyone or your selling yours in Melbourne, Please let me know :)

(btw i saw some going for $400 on this forum, which is my price range)

THANK YOU!!

Edited by Jaclyn

Hrmm. Melbourne hey? Might be bit hard trying to get 17"s for 400 with tyres but you never know. Depends what kind of rims you want and what type of tyres are on them. Goodluck with the wheels hunt.

Where abouts are you in Melb? Check out our upcoming meets/events for future meets/cruises.

Thanks johnnieboi!! I may have found some stock alloys, fingers crossed.

I'm from the westside area, Taylors Lake/Sydenham. I'll probably have to do some serious mods before i go to your meets/events, hehe. My Corolla is pretty much all stock at the moment.

Hrmm. Melbourne hey? Might be bit hard trying to get 17"s for 400 with tyres but you never know. Depends what kind of rims you want and what type of tyres are on them. Goodluck with the wheels hunt.

Where abouts are you in Melb? Check out our upcoming meets/events for future meets/cruises.

Thanks johnnieboi!! I may have found some stock alloys, fingers crossed.

I'm from the westside area, Taylors Lake/Sydenham. I'll probably have to do some serious mods before i go to your meets/events, hehe. My Corolla is pretty much all stock at the moment.

Your not far at all! Nah no such thing, we all started out as stock. Come out next time and get some ideas. Just PM me your number and i'll msg you next time we come out. Normally us westsiders meetup at sunshine, wash and eat/kickback.

work Ebay hard for a week to ten days...you should get what you need there..I got a set of 200kms 2010 conquest alloys for $365..shame the ZRE's have the 5 stud pattern it just cuts down the options, but there again all late Camry alloys will fit ..Good Luck !!!

work Ebay hard for a week to ten days...you should get what you need there..I got a set of 200kms 2010 conquest alloys for $365..shame the ZRE's have the 5 stud pattern it just cuts down the options, but there again all late Camry alloys will fit ..Good Luck !!!

It's good that the ZREs have 5 stud pattern. We can get all the wheels from evo's, dc5's and most jap cars! Hehehe. :D

I'm pretty sure a few of us ZRE owners have stock alloys that might be up for sale soon (a few come to mind at first thought). Just wait and see; Don't rush into buying wheels, as it can determine the style or unique look you want to go for afterwards (racer, VIP, JDM etc to name a few) and it's a slightly been investment (cost of wheels and tires dependent on your wants/needs).

Good luck! Haha

Peter.

dwee is right dont rush into buying wheels that you'll prob get sick off in couple weeks or months. If you want something go for something nice with in ur budget, stock wheels are heaps nice and no doubt about it. If you're after something sporty ? Look into the kappa's pretty much oem, looks neat and sporty without overdoing ur car.

and i live 1 min away from johnnieboi :P

go on firesport... may get some rims there... come with us to the next meet. the zre people can give u some ideas and stuff on modding your corolla

fk firesport!!!

It's just full of Muzztech Warriors that think they can get something for nothing.

Yahoo japan, if you can understand japanese, I suggest you try doing some searches on their sales section, you'll find some rims dirt cheap there, I been looking at some SSR Formula Meshies from there, 100 dollors per rim some even cheaper

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

[edit]

Just as an idea of how cheap it is, I been looking at these

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n89512455

which are 6000 yen, which is around 74 Australian Dollars!! :o

hmmm a set of rims for 74 bucks? just like firesport, without the d#kheads

Edited by jdmwhore

^ Dont forget to add the 400-700 bucks post on those rims unless you know someone with a container!

lol I'm still looking....... :(

but when I find them red SSR Formula Meshies ftmfw!

actually, not sure whether I know what I'm talking about here though, wouldn't it be cheaper if you have more people buying that was you can share freight costs?

please correct me if I'm wrong, Meshies are hard to come buy, specially if they're 17x7.5 4x100... I think 17" might be too big though

To share costs, a) you need a yard in Japan to store all the goods before filling the container, B) Japanese bank accounts for the freight, c) someone over there to fill the container, d) Customs Broker here, and sometimes quarantine clearances/registered spaces for the container.

Easier to get Nengun or someone similar to act as a broker for you. They will take care of all the above things mentioned and ship to your house for a small fee on top.