Vibration at front in Corolla 2007

Hi

Got Corolla 2007 Auto with 60,000 on the clock which has vibration on the front side.

The vibration is all through the steering wheel, dashboard, through the floor and my seat and also passenger set as well. Starting the Air Condition will increase the vibration and off decrease the vibration.

Sometimes(very rare) there is no vibration at all for first 10 mins and after that its start again.

you start the car put in Drive and vibration start. You can feel the vibration even when its idle state. However, the vibrations decrease or reduce when I put the car in Neutral or Park.

I went to Dealer and they said nothing wrong with it and it cannot find any problem with vibration and its normal in this model.( I am not expert so I can't argue with that but I think it’s not correct).

Second time they said you need wheel alignment and rotation.

wheels Alignment has been done and tyres has been rotated but still the vibration exists.

Has anyone out there have any ideas about what causing this problem ?

Thanks

Edited by toyota07

Hi

Got Corolla 2007 Auto with 60,000 on the clock which has vibration on the front side.

The vibration is all through the steering wheel, dashboard, through the floor and my seat and also passenger set as well. Starting the Air Condition will increase the vibration and off decrease the vibration.

Sometimes(very rare) there is no vibration at all for first 10 mins and after that its start again.

you start the car put in Drive and vibration start. You can feel the vibration even when its idle state. However, the vibrations decrease or reduce when I put the car in Neutral or Park.

I went to Dealer and they said nothing wrong with it and it cannot find any problem with vibration and its normal in this model.( I am not expert so I can't argue with that but I think it’s not correct).

wheels Alignment has been done and tyres has been rotated but still the vibration exists.

Thanks

hmmm... Sounds like an auto problem the way u describe goes away in neutral/reverse

I was leaning towards the grearbox too ..

At first i thought it might have something to do with the wheels and tires but if it shakes and vibrates sitting in one spot then the steering components have nothing to do with the issue.

I know of old Magnas with a rough idle that used to shake the car in gear the way you explain it and no shaking when in Neutral.

could it be that ur leaking oil fluid somewhere ( power steering fluid, engine oil or maybe transmission )? In which it is causing the vibration ? Correct me if wrong but my cousin did come across this.

our zres dont have power steering fluid cuong, eletric steering.

My partner works for Toyota and has done for many years.

This is a characteristic of the vehicle, because they idle so low.

It is not going to cause any damage to your car.

You can try to turn on the rear de-mister, in the past it has helped to bring up the idle a little bit to stop the vibrating. It puts more load on the alternator causing the computer to bring the idle up slightly.

He has worked on hundreds of them and they all do it. Some more so than others.

I hope this has helped. :D

My partner works for Toyota and has done for many years.

This is a characteristic of the vehicle, because they idle so low.

It is not going to cause any damage to your car.

You can try to turn on the rear de-mister, in the past it has helped to bring up the idle a little bit to stop the vibrating. It puts more load on the alternator causing the computer to bring the idle up slightly.

He has worked on hundreds of them and they all do it. Some more so than others.

I hope this has helped. :D

I spoke to one of the mechanic and they said its controlled by Computer so that's not the case

Hi

Thanks

hmmm... Sounds like an auto problem the way u describe goes away in neutral/reverse

its not goes away its reduce

• 2 years later...

Hello, is that the post is a bit old but I have the same problem with my car corolla 2006 rpm drop to 500 and cleaned throttle body, spark plug change, maf sensor and anything and everything began to change the battery in my car some solution