TOCAU Car emblem

I'm thinking of making up some custom badges for my car to replace the Toyota ones, however although I can make it I'm no good at designing it.

On those lines what do people think of a TOCAU badge as a drop in replacement for the genuine Toyota round badges? Something we can put on our car that still keeps things classy/sporty, but doesn't attract the "Grandpa" aura that the Toyota badge seems to carry around with.

If you like the idea and we can decide on the design I'm willing to make it reality, and even enough for other members to try too (small run pro-bono at first, if enough interest then for small fee)

I'm thinking of something simple, yet classy. Something sort of how genuine toyota/lexus badges are. Another example might be the Toyota harrier badge (See link below). If you like the idea please post up examples of your idea!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRD-2005-2006-2007-07-LEXUS-RX300-RX330-HARRIER-Emblem-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem519698c7f7QQitemZ350418946039QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I'm thinking of making up some custom badges for my car to replace the Toyota ones, however although I can make it I'm no good at designing it.

On those lines what do people think of a TOCAU badge as a drop in replacement for the genuine Toyota round badges? Something we can put on our car that still keeps things classy/sporty, but doesn't attract the "Grandpa" aura that the Toyota badge seems to carry around with.

If you like the idea and we can decide on the design I'm willing to make it reality, and even enough for other members to try too (small run pro-bono at first, if enough interest then for small fee)

I'm thinking of something simple, yet classy. Something sort of how genuine toyota/lexus badges are. Another example might be the Toyota harrier badge (See link below). If you like the idea please post up examples of your idea!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRD-2005-2006-2007-07-LEXUS-RX300-RX330-HARRIER-Emblem-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem519698c7f7QQitemZ350418946039QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Watch the grandpa cracks, Steven :clap: Good idea tho'

Now because I can't design for sh*t, I gave one of my graphic designing friends a call.

He told me he could come up with something and send it to me. So I can chuck it up here as soon as I get it :D

Bloody awesome. To get the ball rolling I've also done a quick photoshop of a TA emblem for "Toyota Australia". Forgive the dodgy skillz however the idea is obvious (probably looks best if you DON'T expand to full size)

post-13080-0-20316000-1291543411_thumb.j