OEM Brake Pads For Aurion Presara

Ali Viento

Hi everybody , i wanna order a brake pad set ( Front and Rear ) for my Toyota Aurion Presara 2010 and when i came to my local toyota dealer on usa they didnt hear about aurion . since i imported my car from out of US , i just wonder which brake pad set of other toyota cars is same as Toyota Aurion ???

They Already have the Camry 2010 Brake pads in Stock but im not sure it will work on my car ! please let me know if you know anything about this .

Thank you in Advance !

As far as I'm aware, the only other cars available in Australia that use the (Bendix reference) DB1474 front brake pads are:

- Camry, Sep 2002 - Jun 2006, 3.0 V6 MCV36 Sedan (Aust)

- Camry, Sep 2002 - Jun 2006, 2.4 ACV36 Sedan (Aust)

- Avalon, Sep 2003 - Mar 2006, MCX10R MK 111

- Avalon, Sep 2003 - NOW, MCX10R 3.0 V6

- Aurion, 2006 - NOW, GSV40R 3.5 V6 (Aust), PBR Caliper

And the DB1475 rear brake pads are:

I'd suggest clicking here and comparing the pads to get an idea of whether it matches up to any other Toyota pad you have locally. Judging from that list there, I suspect you may only get some luck with the Avalon, but from the looks of it, the American Avalon seems to have a different shape pad. Might just have to order a set for yourself from eBay or something.

As far as I'm aware, the only other cars available in Australia that use the (Bendix reference) DB1474 front brake pads are:

- Avalon, Sep 2003 - NOW, MCX10R 3.0 V6

And the DB1475 rear brake pads are:

I'd suggest clicking here and comparing the pads to get an idea of whether it matches up to any other Toyota pad you have locally. Judging from that list there, I suspect you may only get some luck with the Avalon, but from the looks of it, the American Avalon seems to have a different shape pad. Might just have to order a set for yourself from eBay or something.

To be honest , i think Camry 2010 brake pads will work on aurion 2010 , there is 2 pics from them please check it .

post-17380-0-75475000-1294202098_thumb.j

post-17380-0-23089500-1294202269_thumb.j

Nobody know about this ? i need to order my brake pads as soon as possible .

i must mention that my aurion is 2010 .

Thanks Again

2010 and you need brake pads? What?!

:

http://www.bendix.com.au/catalogue?manufacturer=Toyota&model=Aurion

Try to find them on the net and order it.

Nobody know about this ? i need to order my brake pads as soon as possible .

i must mention that my aurion is 2010 .

Thanks Again

2010 and you need brake pads? What?!

:

http://www.bendix.com.au/catalogue?manufacturer=Toyota&model=Aurion

Try to find them on the net and order it.

Its the bendix brand bro , i need to order the Geniune Toyota Brake Pads in the USA not in the AUST ! i just want to know can i use the American Camry 2010 Brake pads on my Aurion 2010 .

Maybe an idea to take out your old pad and check it against the camry ones to see if they match or contact your local toyota dealer and ask them.

To be honest , i think Camry 2010 brake pads will work on aurion 2010 , there is 2 pics from them please check it .

To be honest, if you really think those pads will fit on your Aurion, they you really should research your car of choice better considering what you would have done to get it in the first place.

Mate.... you are asking a USA specific question on an Australian forum. You need to look at the details of the Bendix pad I have supplied (because they show the pad design in the PDF) and look for a suitable pad in the USA.

The American Camry pads will not fit. Plain and simple.

You import a car from another country.... you go to the effort to get parts for it. What did you expect in the first place. I don't go over to the States and expect supermarkets to stock Vegemite simply because Kraft is an American company.

• Haha 1

Righto, you could slip Aust Built ACV40 pads into a GSV40 as there PBR supplied Caliper is near as makes no difference the same however the US spec runs a different brand of Caliper so the pad would be different so in short I’m doubtful it would fit your Presara.. Best thing to do if you have the time and tools would be to slip one pad out of your car and go get it compared to the US Camry or Avalon pad, Failing this and not been able to match up an aftermarket pad you may have to either get a dealer from Australia or a company like RallySport to send a set over to you or get a family member or friend who still lives here to pick you up a set and send them over. Other than that i think you may struggle a bit as PBR are an Australian company supplying components to the Australian built cars and there export markets.

Just curious though, why does a 2010 car need new pads already? should get 90,000 - 100,000kms kms easy out of set of Genuine Aurion pads!

Just curious though, why does a 2010 car need new pads already? should get 90,000 - 100,000kms kms easy out of set of Genuine Aurion pads!

Maybe im Hard driving :D when you driving fast with your car then you need to use your brakes more . by the way if i just find the Part Number of Geniune Toyota Brake pads then it will help me alot cuz Toyota is big company with alot products then i can search for it easier .

Plus i asked about comparing the brake pads with mine but my locally Toyota Dealer said if we open the orginal box of new brake pads then i must pay for it if its not fit to my car cuz it seems they are used for them therfore i can just write the part numbers and compare it with the exact part numbers of Aurion Presara .

Im still searching ....

Edited by Ali Viento

Maybe im Hard driving :D when you driving fast with your car then you need to use your brakes more . by the way if i just find the Part Number of Geniune Toyota Brake pads then it will help me alot cuz Toyota is big company with alot products then i can search for it easier .

Plus i asked about comparing the brake pads with mine but my locally Toyota Dealer said if we open the orginal box of new brake pads then i must pay for it if its not fit to my car cuz it seems they are used for them therfore i can just write the part numbers and compare it with the exact part numbers of Aurion Presara .

Im still searching ....

The part numbers can also be country specific if you aren't aware. You can try going to your Toyota dealer and quoting these then, but I wouldn't be surprised if this got you nowhere:

04465-06090 PAD KIT, DISC BRAKE, FRONT

04466-06080 PAD KIT, DISC BRAKE, REAR

This is seriously like talking to a brick wall. Your persistence on trying to stick with genuine pads combined with wanting to get them locally makes me laugh. Oh well, guess you aren't needing them soon then and like to waste some time.

Im still searching ....

lol when i was needing to use the brakes more i went and got bigger brakes ? What was i thinking haha. As DJKOR has mentioned you really are going to struggle with this as I’ve said these are pads made for the spec of our car and its export market which America is not one of, only thing that may run in your favour is that if you give the dealer the part number they may be available ex Japan or maybe able to cross reference the number to one of their own or a supersession but as i said failing this you will need to just bite the bullet and get a set posted over. Have you tried all the global brake pad brands?

I dont think I have ever worn out a set of pads ( especially the rear ) within a year no matter how hard I have driven. Personally I would change to the Bendix and not use the OEM ones if they are wearing out that fast and as the others have said you may have to order from Australia and have them sent over.

I dont think I have ever worn out a set of pads ( especially the rear ) within a year no matter how hard I have driven. Personally I would change to the Bendix and not use the OEM ones if they are wearing out that fast and as the others have said you may have to order from Australia and have them sent over.

nahh the genuine pads have twice the "meat" on them when compared to bendix pads. brand new bendix's look half warn compared to stock pads. This is why you will rarely see Hilux or Landcruiser owners put anything else in there vehicles other than genuine pads, aftermarket ones just dont last as long. sure some expensive aftermarket pads may have better heat tollerance or better pedal feel but in a normal non high peformance road car that probably isnt a concern they just dont compare to Toyota Genuine.

Thanks alot everybody , after alot research i just found the set of Front Aurion Brake pads here , its really rare but i just found that from one locally dealer .

Lol well that's good that you've managed to find some, but really what car are they off over there?

• 4 months later...

Forum:

I order everything from:

http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/index.php?cPath=318&osCsid=07h36546h56lp1ku7sg5gondt4

http://www.summitracing.com/search/make/TOYOTA/engine-size/3-5L-3456cc/engine-family/Toyota-V6/?page=18

Pads

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1433264,parttype,1684,a,www.google.com%2BSearch%2Bfor%2B2007%2BTOYOTA%2BCAMRY%2BXLE%2B3.5L%2B3456cc%2BV6%2BFI%2B%255B2GRFE%255D%2BDOHC

I don't know why Australians would even Question shopping from AUSTRALIA OR IMPORTING from Australian Distributors. WE OBVIOUSLY have a major rip Off scheme in THIS country where everyone wants 300% - 500% PROFIT whether it's a online distributor or our mates, even E-bay.

Even with our ecconomy atm being $1.07US, Our stores are increasing the cost?? which makes F all sense!

Eg. Oil filter from CMI, or any Toyota Dealer $17 there bloody $3 in the US! plus you can choose from Royle Purple or K&N which still land cheaper with a combined postage

Lets look at the U.S.A's most reliable online auto distributors: I ordered the Custom headers from Monkey and Bosch Fusion plugs, Royal Purple Oil Filter Heavy-Duty Cam Bolts from Summit, Good year Serpentine belt and Yellow stuff Brakes and Heavy duty Bushes from Rock Auto. Postage for all was $200 I have saved $1159 and they rocked up at work! Everything fits, and I’m going to have the headers fitted ASAP and may look at getting the Crower Connection rods in the year.

Everything I buy I obviously research. I wouldn't just blow my load when I see The LOTUS, CAMRY, CAMRY/XLE : 3.5L 3456cc V6 FI [2GRFE] DOHC (Aurion with Gay front Grill!!!) and purchase everything I see.

Point being Parts are available in Japan and US for 3x cheaper! and noticeably more variety to choose from. Research your part make sure it fits before committing to the sale, chances are an email to the online distributor will get exactly what you want and you will have change to buy a 24 pack of Wild Turkey and Cola and still enough to take the missus out in your car which has better performance parts than anyone else's Aurion :P

Edited by N3ptuNe

nahh the genuine pads have twice the "meat" on them when compared to bendix pads

You cant be serious right?? The OEM Brakes are absolute crap!! The OEM Brakes are Dusty, shutter when hard braking, and makes it twice as hard when your kissing sharp corners. Bendix Heavy Duty resolved all the above for me.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Thanks alot everybody , after alot research i just found the set of Front Aurion Brake pads here , its really rare but i just found that from one locally dealer .

Hi my friend how r u ?

Since u had this problem with the aurion pads

plz tell me any information that can help me to find an USA interchange #.

Give me plz a part # or the car type u have used 4 ur aurion coz I have the same exact car.

Thank u.

nahh the genuine pads have twice the "meat" on them when compared to bendix pads. brand new bendix's look half warn compared to stock pads. This is why you will rarely see Hilux or Landcruiser owners put anything else in there vehicles other than genuine pads, aftermarket ones just dont last as long. sure some expensive aftermarket pads may have better heat tollerance or better pedal feel but in a normal non high peformance road car that probably isnt a concern they just dont compare to Toyota Genuine.

Not to mention, going with aftermarket pads which take longer to wear down (i.e. made of harder material) can be murder on your disc rotors. Yep, been there, done that. Completely rootered a front & rear set of DBA gold slotted rotors on my Landcruiser just cause I went for the bendix 4x4 hardcore pads after being convinced to do so by someone who talks out of his big fat *****. Damn pads were only on for 25,000ks before it warped the rotors and made braking an interesting experience. Weren't much difference in performance even while the pads were on either!

Edited by Beep Beep