Corolla axle back

stock

No. The exhaust on either the wagon or sedan will not fit unless modded. But yeah as above why a wagon zorst? Better if you get a 2.5 inch system

heheh sorry i should of been clear i was actually looking at getting a fujisubo axle back but it was made for a wagon..(assuming ZZE123G is for wagon) that's why i was wondering if it will fit or not..

stupid thing is they only make it for the wagon... not the hatch..

my other choice was to get the TRD but i prefer the fujisubo look.

thanks for answer.

it will fit but you need to weld a shorter tip on it. i just fitted my fgk wagolis on my sportivo and custom cat back. it is as quiet as stock.

Thanks anfyy.. how much did you pay for you wagolis... since thats what i was looking at gettin :P

did you get it new or second hand?

abt 800ish delievered to your door steps. brand new.

it will fit but you need to weld a shorter tip on it. i just fitted my fgk wagolis on my sportivo and custom cat back. it is as quiet as stock.

Thanks anfyy.. how much did you pay for you wagolis... since thats what i was looking at gettin :P

did you get it new or second hand?

may be u should think of getting the fgk wagonlis as they are very quiet almost like stock if u dont want it too loud.

and anfyy where did u get yours from? it seems hard to find a fgk muffler not every site does them

may be u should think of getting the fgk wagonlis as they are very quiet almost like stock if u dont want it too loud.

and anfyy where did u get yours from? it seems hard to find a fgk muffler not every site does them

http://owf_freeforums_org/index_php ( replace the underscore with dots ) register and pm orrock. tell him i sent ya. and he should be able to source you one. takes you abt 3-4weeks for shipping.

Edited by anfyy