Aurion stuff for sale

Been doing a bit of modding to my car so I have a few parts left over that I'm willing to let go of cheap.

1) Leather Gear Shifter - No marks/tears/rips etc --- $50

2) Eyelids - Currently painted in Matt Black --- SOLD

3) Aurion Sportivo Leather steering wheel and Airbag - I previously stole the Toyota logo off the airbag, I have since sourced another emblem that fits pretty well but not as good as standard. You can use the emblem off your standard ATX airbag if desired. Leather is slightly worn but still pretty good. Due to the condition I'm selling off both as a pair for only $120. Steering controls included. Sorry no pics at the moment but if you're interested I'll try get some organised.

Pickup is available in Brisbane and is preferred however will post items at buyer request. Pics of the shifter and eyelids are below, sorry for the low quality phone-camera pics.

post-13080-99384_thumb.jpg

post-13080-0-81916100-1295267138_thumb.j

Been doing a bit of modding to my car so I have a few parts left over that I'm willing to let go of cheap.

1) Leather Gear Shifter - No marks/tears/rips etc --- $50

2) Eyelids - Currently painted in Matt Black --- $25

3) Aurion Sportivo Leather steering wheel and Airbag - I previously stole the Toyota logo off the airbag, I have since sourced another emblem that fits pretty well but not as good as standard. You can use the emblem off your standard ATX airbag if desired. Leather is slightly worn but still pretty good. Due to the condition I'm selling off both as a pair for only $120. Steering controls included. Sorry no pics at the moment but if you're interested I'll try get some organised.

Pickup is available in Brisbane and is preferred however will post items at buyer request. Pics of the shifter and eyelids are below, sorry for the low quality phone-camera pics.

I want the Eyelids... Could you PM me the total price inc. shipping to Melb?

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

Rock sliders installation

2. 1

Advice needed

3. 0

RZN149

4. 1

Advice needed

5. 2

Toyota 3L shakes on idle

6. 0