Degreased Engine

The other day i bought a heavy duty engine degreaser, washing my engine all was fine checked it the otherday and showing, over all the steel/metal parts like a white throthy colour? anyone know how to remove it i bought a diffrent type of degreaser from supercheap washed it and hosed it all down thought it would go but stayed the exact same anyone have ideas on taking it off makes the engine bay look chatt

There is a product called Alloy-Brite available from Supercheap or Autobarn. I would get the smallest bottle and try it in an inconspicuous area. Or use the original corrosive degreaser on something not fitted to your car and then try to clean it with the Alloy-Brite or a similar product. If the affected parts are easily removed there is a guy in Jimboomba south of Bris who does Burnishing. I have had an intake manifold done and it came up better (I think) than a new casting. You can call him on 0411 332 834. His business name is Specialized Blasting.

Yeah i tryed a certain type of engine polish and it worked a bit just hard to get those little areas but ill upload a pic todayy.. :)

And to the people that didnt understand me well i re-read it again today didnt understand my self either, I bought some type of heavy duty engine degreaster and i used it on my engine while it was still pretty hot just cleaning i clean my engine every 3 months or so and it was late after 5.30-6 so couldnt really see the side affects after openeing bonnet next day, and all the steel parts in the engine its like a white mark all over them, and ive used polish and it does remove it but was sseing if theres some type of spray to remove it to get all the little corners and bits i cant reach with my hands!

Edited by RedSportivo