FT-86 Design

Well, I whipped out my graphics tablet again just to do some rough sketching... But then ended up doing a full render of the upcoming FT-86 (Funny how that happens). I put a few minor changes in it, kinda gave it the semi Aurion Sportivo front lip, gave it a nice blue. I kinda get the feeling that when this car is released it could be right up there in the modified car market, being RWD and being a fair while since Toyota released something like this, I'm taking a good guess that tuning companies will be producing bolt ons and performance parts and the like soon after the release, this gets me a little excited in the pants... As I can't wait to test drive on when they come out. I'm just hoping the production model looks similar enough to the concept

toyota_ft_86_by_dazza_mate-d39tfrf.jpg

The point is... Well, there is no point, here's a render I did, gave the car some stance B)

Rims stolen from the Aurion I made, check my sig... Too much effort for me to draw new ones...

The point of this thread was just to share

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i think I'll be trading in the Aurion for one if it's mid 30k price range, I wonder if there'll be several models of it, kinda like how you get a few types of Camry to choose from, FT-86 Sportivo sounds good