2011 Custom Camry

Zeinheiger

Well everyone, I'm gonna have to toot my own horn here basically... But for all those with a Youtube account, could I please ask a favour and get you guys to add that video as a favourite and click the 'like' button, it would mean alot to me... IF you could share on facebook too that would be an epic bonus

I'm signed up for a thing called AdSense revenue sharing where Ad's are placed mid video on the actual video and I am paid for companies to host ads, basically, how it works is if the video gets popular, I can get paid to have the video up, I already have it on a few videos and am making a good few bucks a day, which gets sent to me on a monthly basis, it's a good bonus to have at the end of the month, this is my mod money basically, more favourites, means more views, which means more favourties, which means more views, which means more favourites, more money etc etc... I would love the opportunity to increase this... Think of all the mods I could share with you guys with the money I earn

Wow, it feels like I just asked for charity :blink:

No worries mate :D Added to favourites and liked laugh.gif Does this money making scheme involve more renders for us to enjoy? whistling.gif

Thanks mate :toast:

Well.. That depends on how many likes and favourites I get :D

If you ever get bored and want to browse through them all, I have alot up on www.dazza-mate.deviantart.com

That's basically where I store them all

If I feel generous enough, may even do some for guys/gals in the club, I tried that a while ago in my old Euro club and I got swamped with people asking... So i'm keeping it on the low... But if I start a thread, I might limit the first 5 or so

Ok, I'm gonna do another design...

But I would like some ideas first, rather than just get 1 persons opinion... It would be good to have some kind of vote I guess... A collaboration of ideas

So...

Since I've already done an Aurion and Camry, I feel I should do some other models as well...

I'll start a new thread, generate a few days of idea's, and work from there

Cheers guys

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing to watch you do that mate :) totally blown away! And thank you for some awsome new desktop wallpaper :D

wow.. just wow. You know, despite owning an Aurion myself I personally find the front end of that white Camry to be FAR sexier than anything available for the Aurion (mostly because of the grill).

Iv'e been thinking the same thing since i first spotted the new cam tivo too Steven, to the point where im actually becomming obsessed about it now.......

Cheers.

Edited by Defyant