Got the Switch now need a source

METAL13

Can someone post a pic for a decent constant power source for the footwell lighting....

I have a on/off/on switch and the source for dome light. Now i need power to have it allways on - Someone please show me a pic to allow me to complete the installation

Thanks Steele.

(I'll probably get a reply from DJKOR :P )

EDIT: Ok so before i went any further with the installation i decided to touch the wires onto the power source to check and make sure the lights worked.... sadly they didn't....

1 out of the four worked ! Now iam on the hunt for some more SMD LED Strips (30cm) White, SOMEONE HELP ME all i can find is the cheap and nasty ones on ebay and i dont want them again :(

Iam happy to pay a little more to get decent lights.

Thanks Again, Steele.

Edited by METAL13

Ok half a day of hunting, installing and getting cuts on my hands from sharp objects :blink:

i finaly installed some LED Footwell lighting with it hooked up to the dome light...Unfortunantly they only had one of the packets left so i only did the front section of the car for now.

Looks fantastic even during the day :D

Thankyou to the posters of information in other threads & the idea of the switch location DJKOR, it worked out really well B)

Ill upload photo's next week when my internet isn't capped =_=

A bit late now (I was quite busy all day today), but what I did was run two wires from the dome light. The dome light consists of three. One which is constant +12v, one that is constant ground, and one that is switched ground for the door activation.

I connected to the +12v and the switched ground. Then all I needed to do to get a constant ground for the footwell lights was to find the nearest bit of bare metal. Simple.