Bevo85

Hey guys just purchased an 07 Aurion ATX, in white. 44k on the clock. Absolutely wrapped with the performance from stock! Keen to do some minor mods and gets some decent shoes for her. Eager to learn more about the Aurions.

Cheers

Wayne

Welcome to the club :D Yay, another member from Bendigo clap.gifyahoo.gif May be a bit late notice but would love to see you here cool.gif

[/quote

Sounds pretty good would love to see some of the other Aurions and see what can be achieved. My car is bone stock...... may look out of place.

Welcome to the club :D Yay, another member from Bendigo clap.gifyahoo.gif May be a bit late notice but would love to see you here cool.gif

Sounds pretty good would love to see some of the other Aurions and see what can be achieved. My car is bone stock...... may look out of place.

Definitely wouldn't look out of place. If your interested me and a couple of other Bendigo members are meeting at K-Flat Supercheap Auto/ Premix King at 9:30 am tomorrow. And with a stock car, we can see the blank canvas and watch it progress into a work of art laugh.gif I know that Zeinheiger (Dale) will be going and he's got a close to stock blue Aurion (he won't like me saying that though whistling.gif)

Definitely wouldn't look out of place. If your interested me and a couple of other Bendigo members are meeting at K-Flat Supercheap Auto/ Premix King at 9:30 am tomorrow. And with a stock car, we can see the blank canvas and watch it progress into a work of art laugh.gif I know that Zeinheiger (Dale) will be going and he's got a close to stock blue Aurion (he won't like me saying that though whistling.gif)

Oi! Lol, yes admittedly, bone stock apart from sports grille and some LED interior lighting..

And definitely come to the cruise tomorrow, more Aurions, the better :D

Great to meet you on the weekend Wayne,also great choice of car mate and i reckon you got a bargain. :clap:

look forward to seeing this one take shape...i have a soft spot for the white ATX's

Cheers

Lee