Looking for the cheapest way to fix it

I hit a pole when I was doing the street side reverse parking.

The left tail light housing is broken. So I have to purchase a new light.

Does anyone know where I can get a second-hand one as a new one costs 500AUD?(I live in Melbourne)

The mechanic told me that rear bumper will be repaired instead of being replaced.

The last problem is that the boot seems doesn't match the car perfectly because the gap looks a little bit bigger than before

I'm looking for a cheaper way to fix them. All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

post-18735-0-17647500-1300935978_thumb.j

1 side for $500? :lol: That's a lot more than what I'm currently selling, a pair and it's hybrid too. :s.

Yeah, go ebay or try wreckers buddy.

Thanks you and I think it helps but there's one question.

Mine is SX6, does it have the same taillight as normal Aurion(At-X, prodigy,presara)

because on that ebay page indicates that

Item Description:

Brand New Non Genuine LHS - Passenger Side Tail Light To Suit Toyota Aurion Sedan Models From 6/06 - 7/09

Will not suit Sportivo or TRD models.

1 side for $500? :lol: That's a lot more than what I'm currently selling, a pair and it's hybrid too. :s.

Yeah, go ebay or try wreckers buddy.

Thanks

May I please know if you sell normal sportivo tail light?(left one)

Edited by Steven-SX6

Why does it say will not suit sportivo / TRD? Aren't they the same thing? :s

Yeah, at least 2007 model are all the same

Finally, I decided to get one from China.

Anw, check ur inbox. Sent u a PM.

Sx6 has same headlight as a atx/prodigy

Not exactly. The Sportivo and TRD have a darker shade of red (which I suspect is inside tiniting of the chrome... thanks Steven) for the tailights and the headlights have a tinted chrome internal. This makes them both appear darker. So you will in fact have mismatched lights if you don't change all of them if going between grades.

In terms of the OP's question, the physical size and dimensions are the same though.

Edit: I happen to have a left side tail light for a pre-facelift Sportivo BTW. It means a bit to me however, but I guess I may be able to part with it.

The Sportivo and TRD have a darker shade of red for the tailights and the headlights have a tinted chrome internal.

In terms of the OP's question, the physical size and dimensions are the same though.

how could you know such a detail? amazing...

So if I buy a AT-X tail light for my SX6. People can notice the difference and will think it's weird?

headache again....

Edited by Steven-SX6

wow my friend has a sportivo zr6 and his right one is damaged just like this one! but from someone hitting him in the carpark. So he needs a far right sportivo tail light. Would you be able to link me to your china supplier? thanks :D

wow my friend has a sportivo zr6 and his right one is damaged just like this one! but from someone hitting him in the carpark. So he needs a far right sportivo tail light. Would you be able to link me to your china supplier? thanks :D

When I find the right supplier, I would let you know.

Currently, I can't find who sells the sportivo tail light in China.

Edited by Steven-SX6

If anyone is willing, I have a 2nd hand left side tail light that I will part with for $100 plus shipping. No right side sorry, in case you ask.

If you were to ask me though, getting the hybrid tail lights would be a smart move.

If anyone is willing, I have a 2nd hand left side tail light that I will part with for $100 plus shipping. No right side sorry, in case you ask.

If you were to ask me though, getting the hybrid tail lights would be a smart move.

It's good enough to see hybrid lights on silver. I wonder how it'll look on a silver TRD? :rolleyes: . We knew how sick it is on a black TRD. Just some1 we know didn't appreciate it that much and decided to swap to Ford. Oppps.. Went too far. :whistling::lol:

It's good enough to see hybrid lights on silver. I wonder how it'll look on a silver TRD? :rolleyes: . We knew how sick it is on a black TRD. Just some1 we know didn't appreciate it that much and decided to swap to Ford. Oppps.. Went too far. :whistling::lol:

Personally though, if I was to put those new style lights on, I would rather get the full clear tail lights instead of the hybrid. They look so much better again.

Personally though, if I was to put those new style lights on, I would rather get the full clear tail lights instead of the hybrid. They look so much better again.

True, each to their own. I kinda like it too, but It's good to see something difference for a change. :lol:

Come to think of it, you just gave me an idea.. I'll see if it works out real good. :D

Not exactly. The Sportivo and TRD have a darker shade of red (which I suspect is inside tiniting of the chrome... thanks Steven) for the tailights and the headlights have a tinted chrome internal. This makes them both appear darker. So you will in fact have mismatched lights if you don't change all of them if going between grades.

Never knew the Sportivo/TRD rear tail lights had a darker shade of red till you pointed it out..i actually took 2 pictures and compared to check..point noted :)

These hybrid tail lights are from the rstyleracing site yes? They will actually fit the 08 sportivo? It says 07-09 i guess but just checking to make sure because they do look like the new design which doesnt fit the 08...

These hybrid tail lights are from the rstyleracing site yes? They will actually fit the 08 sportivo? It says 07-09 i guess but just checking to make sure because they do look like the new design which doesnt fit the 08...

Yes from R Style, and facelift lights will fit on the pre-facelift and vice-versa, so you don't have to worry about fitting issues.