My Aurion

MYK-20

Hi all,

Planning on selling my car soon so i thought id take some photos of it.

nothing to special or outrageous...

'06, dvd/gps, tinted windows, blacked out tailights, blacked out headlight housing, foglights, led strip driving lights, led parking lights, 20" bboss Sylivias painted satin black with lexus centercaps, debadged with satin black lexus badge (not everyones cup of tea i know), white underdash lights, 4xJL 6x9's & 2x12" Pioneers, just took the police lights off. Never lowered it cos my driveway is shocking.

post-16185-0-82082300-1301349593_thumb.j

post-16185-0-98560300-1301349621_thumb.j

post-16185-0-15221800-1301349731_thumb.j

One good lookin Aurion mate. If I were you, I wouldn't sell it. Just need bits of here and there and you're set to some head-turns on streets.

Good Luck for the sale.

yeah at one stage I thought about putting led strip next to fog light

did you post a guide on that?

nah mate never posted a guide on it.

I put them on my car ages ago i just got some led strip lights off ebay. I cant find the exact ones i got but i was pretty careful because i wanted them to have there own plastic housing around it so it just wasn't those gay looking strip led dots you see getting around in peoples headlights and stuck on their bumpers.

e.g. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-X-Car-Truck-Universal-Day-Fog-Aux-12-LED-White-Light-/280644859218?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4157bcb552

Then all i did was take out the black plastic housing of the fog light cut it with a box cutter slightly smaller width ways then the light jammed it in so it was a tight fit poxy glued it in place then ran the wiring back into one of the inside lights forgot which one.

selling it cos i want a smaller car. iv been wanting to sell it for awhile just cant find anything that interests me at all and im still abit stumped... i was thinking about a lexus is250 but they are to weak and the is350 it over priced for what you are getting..

and about the lexus badge just wanted somthing diffrent. i would rather have no badge but wasnt in the mood to drop the coins on getting the body work done to get rid of the indent where the badge is..

selling it cos i want a smaller car. iv been wanting to sell it for awhile just cant find anything that interests me at all and im still abit stumped... i was thinking about a lexus is250 but they are to weak and the is350 it over priced for what you are getting..

and about the lexus badge just wanted somthing diffrent. i would rather have no badge but wasnt in the mood to drop the coins on getting the body work done to get rid of the indent where the badge is..

The Lexus badge is good. If the car is modded accordingly, it'll look classy. Most of those in asia do this mod, and it looks good.

selling it cos i want a smaller car. iv been wanting to sell it for awhile just cant find anything that interests me at all and im still abit stumpe

EVO 8 MR if you have more cash Evo 9 MR and get a MOTEC Computer! fastest beast on 4 cyls! :P

The Lexus badge is good. If the car is modded accordingly, it'll look classy. Most of those in asia do this mod, and it looks good.

Needs a TRD Grill Would look like a (Majesta or Wald)

http://toyota.jp/T/carlineup/t_tune/crownmajesta/wald/index.html

http://toyota.jp/T/carlineup/t_tune/crownmajesta/index.html

Edited by N3ptuNe