airbag system

Good day I have a 2003 South African made sportivo.It was smashed and I repaired it.Fitted a second hand airbag kit and now the light on the dash are flashing.All sensors are replaced with seat belts and both airbags.I had it scanned and the scan said left and right PT open circuit.The sparkie dont know so Im asking anybody that can help me with this problem.Thanks Im in perth 0409731108 Clarence thanks

Edited by Shimbungu

hi i had a problem similar to yours one day the airbag light came on and got someone to have a look at it ended up being the module ended up changing it then seems to be fine... might be your problem

i also tried that if but the codes codes keep on appearing if they keep on coming back up then you will have to find someone that knows airbags and they should be able to tell you why the light is still coming up.....

oh and once you get the codes there are a couple of websites which will tell you exactly what that code means and what part of your airbag system is failing.

Evening buddy where do I have to go check what that code is cause that guy just said left and right PT open circuit

hey sorry for taking soo long i just found some site from google and it gave me a whole list of error codes i think they are all the same for all toyota

Edited by LFT-OOF

hey sorry for taking soo long i just found some site from google and it gave me a whole list of error codes i think they are all the same for all toyota

Goood day buddy the codes are B0130 short in P/t squib RH and B0135 short in P/T Squib LH I tried to google but cant find what its for