Noise When acceleratoring

Hey guys ever since my clutch has started riding ive heard a noise everytime i accelerate whether im in neutral 1st 2nd 3rd 4th or any other gear i hear it while accelerating over the past week its gotten slightly louder and i can hear it a bit thru idle, It sounds like a little ringing noise like a belt or a loose nut or something my car has only done 100km's when i open bonnet because of CAI/Exhaust makes it kind of hard to hear where it comes from exactly, a freind of mine reacons its my drive belt making the noise but the my belt looks healthy as *****, i thought maybe because my cluch is gone and ive heard it since then its playing a part ?

As im looking thru my service book up to 200km's not once toyota asks to change the drivebelt also? Its just inspecting thruout the whole booklet has anyone changed there recently?

Any ideas because car going off to mecahnics this weekend for a new clutch and flywheel i might as well send him all of my problems at oncee

Cheers

Mike.

it could be gear noise coming from the gearbox created by the stuffed clutch, is it worse if you are in 6th at like 2000rpm and accelerate? if it is this a new clutch will fix her up no worries, its just a pain in the ***** sound until it gets done