Daniboys zze122 wagon

daniboy

Ok so a few people have asked me for Pics of My car, I Have managed to take a few dodgey phone photos over the past week so here they are!

Mods Include:-

2zz-ge engine from a jap Awd fielder wagon

MWR Water Pump underdrive pulley

MWR Alternator underdrive pulley

Ported factory Intake Manifold

Ported factory exaust headers

Trd 79 degree thermostat

Trd Cai(removed)

powerfc (removed)

2.5 inch all the way with high flow cat,resonator and one biggass highflow straight through muffler

custom engine mounts instead of vibrating mwr inserts!

6 speed conversion gearbox built by myself with a few extras

celica 6th gears

quaife helical LSD

heavy duty driveshafts running the equal length shafts like a sportivo

Heavy Duty custom clutch Built by NPC including a TRD clutch cover

Fielder Aero(sportivo) front lip

Fielder Aero(sportivo) sideskirts

Fielder Aero rear lip from NZE121G wagon(in the process of fitting after being painted)

Fielder Tailgate with reverse lights on it and the Rear spoiler much like the levin wagon spoiler but slightly different

Fielder Factory LED taillights without the reverse light in them to match the tailgate

Levin chrome edge grill with Fielder badge

factory driving lights with a factory sportivo stalk

Sportivo dark Leather seats front and rear

sportivo leather door trims

Sportivo chrome interior bits, handles,vents,handbrake button

sportivo dash cluster

sportivo glovebox (cough cough)....

advanti MazeR 16x7 black rims with 205/55/16

Trd short shifter

Leather gearboot with red stitching

Converted electric windows into the front as mine was a pov pack, wind ups in the rear for when i go roadtripping and sleep in the back so i can wind them up and down easy during the night without having to turn the ignition on!

Painted gearboot surround and window switch bezels in nice black(much prefer it than silver!)

levin armrest on centre console with jap arm rest extension with cup holders

Electric Folding mirrors with indicator,demist,glare tint.(ebay!)

Chrome door handles(not covers)

Removed Door bump strips and damn pinstriping mine had from factory

King superlows in rear and king lows in the front

TRD braided brake lines

Whiteline rear swaybar

cusco front strut brace

Front end control arm bushes are all aftermarket low movement bushes

Done a few weight reduction moves like running a honda jazz space saver and a few other mods

ill add some better photos up as i take them

picture fail! why does the upload link take me to my settings?

post-14961-0-87615400-1303462199_thumb.j

Edited by daniboy

Great looking wagon! :clap: Would love to see some pics of the interior - you're probably best off using something like Image Shack or Photobucket and posting them that way :)

• 2 months later...

so i had a new exaust system made today for the wagon, 2 and a half inch mandrel system all the way with a custom rear muffler,able to run a better flowing muffler than the ces one but keep the sound levels down due to the extra large space in the wagon for the big muffler,

also half way through the 5 stud conversion with bigger brakes and a set of MazeR 16x7.5 black/red pinstripe rims. will post up pics soon

sooo i am looking into my options in the front end as my wheels are hanging out a wee bit too far after a miscalculation on my part, i have 12mm of rubber hanging out too far,tomorow im going to lose 1mm off the rotor face, dial in a little bit of camber and slightly move the mounting points of the front guards, hopefully im going to just scrape in my 12mm haha,

i also installed a zzt231 celica steering wheel and airbag the other weekend and i also have the runx spec centre vent assembly with the on/off dial sitting there ready to paint and install

sooo i am looking into my options in the front end as my wheels are hanging out a wee bit too far after a miscalculation on my part, i have 12mm of rubber hanging out too far,tomorow im going to lose 1mm off the rotor face, dial in a little bit of camber and slightly move the mounting points of the front guards, hopefully im going to just scrape in my 12mm haha,

i also installed a zzt231 celica steering wheel and airbag the other weekend and i also have the runx spec centre vent assembly with the on/off dial sitting there ready to paint and install

is the runx spec centre vent the angular shaped ones? do you need the whole top dash for it?

Edited by chicken

the radio surround looks with vent control looks like this, sorry its small! you have to run the single or double din pocket from the matrix and it all goes in ok

recently i have also removed the powerfc(sold) and the trd cai and running standard ecu and airbox, saving to install a supercharger and a link ecu next year sometime

post-14961-0-73073200-1311986147_thumb.j

the radio surround looks with vent control looks like this, sorry its small! you have to run the single or double din pocket from the matrix and it all goes in ok

i had the exact one they are euro spec. do you have the matching side vents?

• 4 weeks later...

i had the exact one they are euro spec. do you have the matching side vents?

i have the sportivo vents with the chrome bits in them,

Im in the middle of making my new headlights, i will post some pics up soon, i have next week off work so i will be getting stuck into a few things!

i have got all the celica 5 stud gear on my car now and changed the wheels again to advanti mazeR 16x7s +45 running 205/55/16 fills the guards out a hell of a lot better. first time i have scrubed on the inner guards.... so im modifying the inner guards too

• 1 year later...
Hey Daniboy nice ride..

Just reading your thread on your corolla mods, i am interested in your gearbox mod with the 6 speed..?

i am interested in what parts were required to get this to work.

i was considering doing a sportivo box swap but don't know if this will work..

Help please..