Looking for a grill

Hi Guys

New member here...looking for a grill, clear tail lights and eye lids for an 07 Aurion. Does anyone have any for sale or know where i can purchase them from

i know r style racing sells them. What are they like to buy from?

the car is caribbean blue, so if anyone has any pics of theirs modded up please post :)

thanks,

Hey, i dont (yet) have the grill but mine is the same colour so if you like there is some pics in my gallery of my ZR6 :)

hey went to your gallery but there were no pics??

where abouts are you getting your grill from? and do you have eye lids...if so where can i get some :)

http://s883.photobucket.com/albums/ac35/mattyadams/?start=all

lol there's the link and its the second album? "Aurion - be your own man, make your move"

http://www.bodykitskingdom.com.au/aurion.htm

These guys are based in australia and seem to be sourcing the products from thailand, hope this helps

Hi mate I just received my grill from rstyle online, it took a couple of days for them to respond after I made the initial order, and all up it cost me $200 for a grill and a pair of eyelids, including shipping to australia via EMS. All up the process took 2 weeks :)

Hi mate I just received my grill from rstyle online, it took a couple of days for them to respond after I made the initial order, and all up it cost me $200 for a grill and a pair of eyelids, including shipping to australia via EMS. All up the process took 2 weeks :)

I had ordered mine from Rstyle too 1 and half weeks ago..apparently still on the way..cant wait..so it took you 2 weeks..atleast now I know thats the estimated time :)..with the installation of this grill, i have seen the pictures but have a doubt about the hooks on the bottom of the grill..are they going to be hard to pull out or will they just slide out without us having to go under the bumper and stuff? Let me know how you go :)

Mine didn't slide smoothly. In fact, it broke. Thanks to my dumba$$ friend.

I suggest you put a cloth and knock them out softly.

Mine didn't slide smoothly. In fact, it broke. Thanks to my dumba$ friend.

I suggest you put a cloth and knock them out softly.

Sorry to hear that mate..thats the fear i have too..so when you say knock them out softly..we talking knock them towards the car after having the screws and clips removed from the top right?

I had ordered mine from Rstyle too 1 and half weeks ago..apparently still on the way..cant wait..so it took you 2 weeks..atleast now I know thats the estimated time :)..with the installation of this grill, i have seen the pictures but have a doubt about the hooks on the bottom of the grill..are they going to be hard to pull out or will they just slide out without us having to go under the bumper and stuff? Let me know how you go :)

I've yet to install it - contemplating whether or not I should paint the frame first... what are you planning to do with yours?