MY SET UP DECISION

Hey, Im thinking of scrapping the idea of doing my cams as I don't see the real worth in it regarding the $$$:Performance ratio. DO the stage 2 cams really blow the stock cams out the water & will the following set up be a good option?: CAI/2.5" mandrel bent piping w/high flow cat/hurricane extractors<--- all of which I have & want to add ---> PPE Intake manifold & tuned Unichip. If theirs anything else that will improve performance of ur knowlege please post :)

Unichip = waste of time.

Many members on the forum have proven it to be very useless for the money you pay, I'D go powerfc well i was but due to a few things i cant do it anymore and im selling one now, U pay a bit extra for the FC but you get to do alot more things to the car basically its made for the engine to push it to its limits

If you go out of your way to put the long runner into your car with the FC i suggest get a full 2.5inch exhaust with hurricane headers and a cold air and maybe a upgraded fuel pump and oil pump your car will be pulling 13s in the quarter mile.

I got a 14.3 and im taking my car again tonight with just CAI Hurricane headers and a full way 2.5inch exhaust.

And i consider that a good time, considering reading other members times some with unichips etc getthing between 14.8-15.2 the unichip will make a diffrence at first and your computer will just adapt to it i was considering a unichip before the powerfc spoke to the guys at autotech and all.

p.s That plate RNAMUK was on my cusins wrx sti he just sold it recently ? Did you buy the plates or just wrote it diffrently.

Unichip = waste of time.

Many members on the forum have proven it to be very useless for the money you pay, I'D go powerfc well i was but due to a few things i cant do it anymore and im selling one now, U pay a bit extra for the FC but you get to do alot more things to the car basically its made for the engine to push it to its limits

If you go out of your way to put the long runner into your car with the FC i suggest get a full 2.5inch exhaust with hurricane headers and a cold air and maybe a upgraded fuel pump and oil pump your car will be pulling 13s in the quarter mile.

I got a 14.3 and im taking my car again tonight with just CAI Hurricane headers and a full way 2.5inch exhaust.

And i consider that a good time, considering reading other members times some with unichips etc getthing between 14.8-15.2 the unichip will make a diffrence at first and your computer will just adapt to it i was considering a unichip before the powerfc spoke to the guys at autotech and all.

p.s That plate RNAMUK was on my cusins wrx sti he just sold it recently ? Did you buy the plates or just wrote it diffrently.

Really? How much r u selling the PFC 4? I have CAI/ Hurricane Headers&2.5" exhaust system.

Nah I was thinking of getting RNN4MK (Runnin-A-Muck) as my plate.

Unichip = waste of time.

Ay lol I know a guy named Ali who's cousin or friend owned that wrx With that number plate, it just clicked in my mind. Lmao