Hybrid Owners

Adamsy

Hey Guys,

Just looking for a few pics of either L1 or L2 Hybrid Camry that has some larger aftermarket or even Kappa wheels on it? has any HSD owner being Adventurous yet?

oh and also FYI Hybrid Camry can now be your's for as little as $34,990 Drive away! :)

I tried some Camry Sportivo/Grande 17s a little while back (see here), but for the time being I'm still running the original 16s. I was looking at fitting bigger wheels down the track after the original 16s had worn out, but with 23K on the clock now, the Dunlops still have plenty of tread left on them. Plus, we may look at upgrading to a 50 series Hybrid Camry when they come out next year...

I tried some Camry Sportivo/Grande 17s a little while back (see here), but for the time being I'm still running the original 16s. I was looking at fitting bigger wheels down the track after the original 16s had worn out, but with 23K on the clock now, the Dunlops still have plenty of tread left on them. Plus, we may look at upgrading to a 50 series Hybrid Camry when they come out next year...

ahuh cheers for that :) those 17's look quite nice on the Hybrid, a nice clean design like that in say 18's would do the trick i think. Also new Hybrid will go on sale around fen/march next year just thought you might liek to know. :)

• 8 months later...

Hey Guys,

Just looking for a few pics of either L1 or L2 Hybrid Camry that has some larger aftermarket or even Kappa wheels on it? has any HSD owner being Adventurous yet?

oh and also FYI Hybrid Camry can now be your's for as little as $34,990 Drive away! smile.gif

I just picked up an ex demo, registered but never driven 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid for $29,888 drive away. My repayments will be less than the 2007 Yaris YRX I traded in. I pick it up on Tuesday.

Edited by *MAD DOG*

• 1 year later...

post-33067-0-66016000-1376263825_thumb.jI've got some grey 19inch TRD rims on my Graphite L2 and it looks mint, although maybe a little bit high off the ground now, so need to get it lowered. I am not impressed by the quality of the rims though considering how much Toyota charge for them, and would point someone in a different direction if considering them!! There are LOTS of minor defects in the paint when you inspect up close. The only reason I bought them was because I thought the quality would be really good. Will try and put some pics up soon

Edited by Oliver123